Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I think hes unfaithful

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok. I really need advice.
Ive been with mt boyfriend nearly 2 years now. And last summer i did cheat by fooling around having text sex with my ex. He found out and dumped me for it. A week later he took me back cause i promised that I wouldnt do it again. And I havent. Two months after that I dumped him cause since I did that he kept treaing me like i owe him for what I did and I didnt like it. We split for a month and got back together. In that month we both got with other people.
Weve been back together half a year and things have been GREAT!!!! I have never been so happy.
But my older sister (28) found out of this girl in my school that he is still having phone sex with some one he got with when we split up.
The girl who told my sister this is the best friend of the girl whos having phone sex with him.
I dont really believe all this but I just wanna make sure its not true.
How should i do this?
I'm on mid-term break and wont see him for a week and if I ask him straight up I wanna do it in person.
I dont wanna go snooping around begind his back because thats wrong. I've only told my closest friends and know they wont tell any one.
But would it be wrong of me to actually invade his privacy and look at his phone?
He didnt ever do that to me after what I did. But I wont be able to rest until I know.

Thanks for reading!
Please help. :(

Comments

• Options
    I been threw this. I was with this guy and him and his ex were doing some stuff over web cam, won't say what, but you can imagine. Well I found out because of my friends and when I did I confronted him and he denied everything. So then I asked the girl and she sure told me everything and showed me proof, So I dumped his ass, just make sure that your "source" is reliable. Guys will deny stuff but we have to be smart and find out, not let them play us like we're stupid.
  • Options
    Weve been together a while and i trust him. But I know theres something hes not telling me cause everytime i ask he gives off more info. If he dont tell me evrything soon then I gonna have to go behind his back and talk to people. I know who the girl is but she really hates me. But i was talking to her friend about it.
    When me and my Boyfriend broke up for a month and a bit he went out with this girl for a few days then dumped her.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    But would it be wrong of me to actually invade his privacy and look at his phone?

He didnt ever do that to me after what I did. But I wont be able to rest until I know.

Hmm, it can be a slippery slope as even if you do check and find nothing, will you feel satisfied? Maybe you'll check again, or decide he must have deleted the evidence. Although it may seem like an obvious solution, the desire to invade someone's privacy is more likely to be a symptom of the fact that there are insecurities and the only way that can be remedied is with honest communication and a clear line on your boundaries in the relationship. Anyway, take a look at TheSite's article on snooping as it raises some interesting points.

If he's not responding to your attempts to find out what's going on, then talking to people may be a better option than snooping through his stuff. I hope everything works out for the best.
  • Options
    I asked him straight up and he changed the story three times. First its was no i would never do that to you i love you blah blah blah.
    Then it went to it was just talking about sex but not about what we would do to each other just about pole dancers and stuff.
    Then it went to i nearly did because she kept hitting on me and trying to turn me on.

I believe that he did nothing but just freaked out.
    What if he does do something. What do I do?
    Maybe hes done something before?
    Maybe I'm the extra girl?

I'm so paranoid! :(
  • Options
    aww that's not good, just ask him and talk about it. You also have to trust the person you're with and if there isn't trust then why be with the person.
  • Options
    Hi hun you'll just have to confront him and ask him you never know he prob deny it.Also how the 'confusing feelings'going on you last posted about?x
  • Options
    But my older sister (28) found out of this girl in my school that he is still having phone sex with some one he got with when we split up.

Is it possible that this is a lie and someone's said this just to stir everything up?