Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help Me Please :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 17 and i share a bed with my boyfreind but haven't had sex as its still early but have done other stuff. i found out that you dont need to have sex to get you pregnant which is freaking me out because my period is late . i can't tell my parents , i can't tell my freinds, i can't even tell my boyfreind & i dont live anywhere near a chemist so i can't get a pregnancy testt secretly . im worrying so much right now, crying and everything becasue if im pregnant at 17, it would ruin my life . my parents DEF wouldnt talk to me & let me see my boyfreind so i have no idea what to do!! :(
im so scaredd so please help me , anyone .
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    who told you that you can get pregnant without having sex? thats utter bullshit!

you need to calm down and have a good biology lesson....
  • Options
    who told you that you can get pregnant without having sex? thats utter bullshit!

you need to calm down and have a good biology lesson....

actually it's not bullshit just unlikely. one example if he masterbates and gets semen on him and then touches the girl there is a very small chance.

chubba - it is really unlikely you have got pregnant if you haven't had penetrative sex, humans are one of the least fertile species on earth on the best of days - so try to put your mind to rest for the time being

if your period doesnt come soon get a pregnancy test if you're concerned about it, but its possible that the stress of it is causing problems with your period as well. if you dont want your parents to know you don't have to tell them, you can go to a family planning clinic where they can help you with all that and do the tests and talk through your options with you and even give you advice on contraception and avoiding pregnancy and stis. I think that might be the best bet really.
  • Options
    first of all.. the chances of you getting pregnant without having sex are very, very unlikely

secondly, how late is your period?

keep us updated

xx relax sweetie it's probably just a late period we all get them sometimes
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    and have a good biology lesson....

Or maybe you do ;)

Take a look at this thread.

Chubba, as shyboy says, it is just a small chance, but having a chat with someone at Brook (you can even text them) or going into town to get a pregnancy test from Boots/supermarket might well make you feel better. You say you can't tell a friend, but chatting to friends in these kinds of situations can be a great comfort and going forward when considering full on sex.

Hope you're OK. :)
  • Options
    ok fine, i was being a bit silly by saying theres no chance, but the chances are so small its not worth worrying about...
  • Options
    Thanks so much Guys .
    you've all reassurred me so much so im grateful for your help.
    at least i know there are some people out there looking out for people like me. :]

it was a false alarm anyway,
    i do alot of exercise so i think my period was late because of that reason & it's now that time of the month .
    But thanks anyway :]
    Take caree .
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    Or maybe you do ;)

Take a look at this thread.

:D Owned.
  • Options
    Hi chubba17

I think the risk is really low and getting stressed and anxious about this kind of thing can make your period even later, which in turn makes you more worried!

If you get the chance take a test even if its just to put your mind at rest and I would suggest using this as a reason to talk to your other half about contraception. It kind of sounds like you might be moving towards a situation where you could/would have sex so it's a good idea to get talking about this kind of thing :)