Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anyone Pregnant?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wyetry wrote: »
    You dont' really get cravings for weird things like that!

phew, that's a relief. Then it's probably just an ulcer or cancer.

/e: can't believe this "who's preggers?"-question really works. Alright, there is a significant number of sexually mature females on here, but wow, it's like "I've been to the cinema yesterday.", "oh cool, I got preggers yesterday.", "oh wow, me too.". "Sounds fun, I will become pregnant now too."
  • Options
    ooh congratulations lisa, how exciting :hyper:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    I'm 11 weeks and 2 days, due on the 6/9/09!

I LOVE KFC. And crisps. crisps yamyamyamyam.

Quavers, monster munch, walkers, any :D
    All the best people are born in September tbh :D
  • Options
    Aww congratulations everyone who is on here i had 2 girls 4yearand 4days apart 20.08.02 and 24.08.06 and now sterilized 2 year and i was 22years when i was done no more for me
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    All the best people are born in September tbh :D
    Can I count 'cause I was supposed to be?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    How far gone are you x

Nearly 17 weeks. I'm due 31st July.

I've been having cravings, but nowt weird. I need salt n vinegar crisps, pickled onions, cheese and every so often campbells meatballs.

Yay!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    /e: can't believe this "who's preggers?"-question really works. Alright, there is a significant number of sexually mature females on here, but wow, it's like "I've been to the cinema yesterday.", "oh cool, I got preggers yesterday.", "oh wow, me too.". "Sounds fun, I will become pregnant now too."

Me neither!

lalalala
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Me neither!

lalalala
    :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Franki wrote: »
    Can I count 'cause I was supposed to be?
    Yes. :D
  • Options
    I bloody hope I am not!
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Yes. :D
    Hurray :D.
  • Options
    This rather large belly I've got at the moment is something, but I doubt there's a baby in there.
  • Options
    Me. And I know of a couple of others on here. Not going to name names though, in case they don't want to tell people.

:o ive just taken a guess going by what someone said in another thread. if im right...omg!!! lol

im not preggers. don't plan on having my first one until I'm at least 28! wanna be married, have a good career, be financially stable and live in a big house before having any. have none of that yet, lol.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Congrats Ghost! :)
  • Options
    congrats ghost!

i am almost getting broody..almost......
  • Options
    congrats ghost!

i am almost getting broody..almost......
    I'm getting very broody but I'm not even allowed sex right now, let alone babies :(.
  • Options
    nah I am very patient, just had babies on the brain because my friend's little girl is toooooo cute and seeing rob with her makes me go all mushy
  • Options
    oh i see :(

Aye, bad times.

We should start a new thread called 'Anyone not pregnant?' and I can go cry in it by myself :p
  • Options
    My best friend informed me today that she's come off the pill to start trying for a baby... Two other friends of mine have babies under the age of 1 and another is due any day now... And a 5th friend of mine has just started the process of going down the surragacy route (because she's infertile)... And I am broody as hell.

I have no man though so I am not pregnant. Wish I were though tbh.

I can have sex again now though... Woohoo!!! :yippe:

;)
  • Options
    I can't wait to have kids but I know that now is the wrong time (I need a man first hehe) I'm so bloody broody.
  • Options
    I know the feeling, my best mate is 12 weeks and im sooo broody but my other half said i have to wait till he finishes uni, so i got another year yet!
  • Options
    I go through stages of broodiness and at the moment I'm getting a bit of a glazed eye look every so often.

However I've only been with my boyfriend for four months in an LDR and haven't even started my career yet, still living at home... so babies not really an option right now.

Maybe in 5 years....:(
  • Options
    haven't even started my career yet

That'd go out the windown when you have kids anyway so that dunt matter. ;)
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »

Well having a career is REALLY important to me.... so I may as well have one whilst I can hehe.
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »

Sometimes it goes out of the window anyway when you don't have kids but your (male chauvinist) employers think you've reached the age when you probably should :mad:

So yeah, have one when you still can! Or just work for people who aren't arseholes :p
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »
    Sometimes it goes out of the window anyway when you don't have kids but your (male chauvinist) employers think you've reached the age when you probably should :mad:

So yeah, have one when you still can! Or just work for people who aren't arseholes :p

so true.

I join your angry!
  • Options
    Well, I'm almost glad I'm a dude. That's a problem less I have on my mind. I don't talk about labor, just the stress of when, how, why (why not) getting pregnant and being depressed while holding out.

/e: it seems girls from the uk get a lot sooner pregnant than girls from austria. It seems so odd how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

/e: it seems girls from the uk get a lot sooner pregnant than girls from austria. It seems so odd how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.

I think it depends on a lot of factors but I certainly only personally know a handful of people who have had children in their twenties and nearly all have been in the late 20's at that. Plus two people who had children by mistake during their teenage years - for example the entire time i was at school only one girl (in the whole school) had a baby (she ran away with her boyfriend whilst she was pregnant and it made the evening news!).

But there are big social and geographical divides - so (as is the rule everywhere in the world) if you've been to university you have children much later in life- also if you live in the South you have children much later than people in the North of the UK - for example in the North its normal to reproduce before you are 30 where as in the South especially London really unusual to have children before 30 - probably something to do with being more carrear focused and the extortionate cost of being able to afford a house to buy which most people want to do before they have children.

Ohh and having a baby doesn't mean your carrear is over - there are loads of examples of people who have good jobs and children - but i agree that if you have a baby early its much harder to climb up the ladder.
  • Options
    Wyetry, you spell career funny :p

I want children whilst I am fairly young. Ideally no later than 25, I want to be reasonably young. That's still another 5 years max though, it sounds so long!
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    I want children whilst I am fairly young. Ideally no later than 25, I want to be reasonably young.

Under 25 isn't 'reasonably' young. It's just young! 30 is reasonably young for these purposes. Isn't it? Or am I going to be a past-it mother? :(