Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What you all up too tonight?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys and girls what's everyone doing tonight with it being val day anyone treating their loved ones?:chin: unfortunatly i'm working all day and night! I done 7.20am to 3.40pm and 9.00pm to 6.30am!:yes: look like a zombie tonight ha ha x:wave:

Comments

• Options
    Just out of work, going on the rip very shortly.
  • Options
    I have made dinner for my new man. He's stuck in traffic on another continent. Hmph. I am drinking red wine and listening to sad music and will probably be asleep by the time he gets here.
  • Options
    I hope he gets there soon katchika!

Nothing cuz he's working so playing a bit of wii tennis probably with my brother. He took me out for a thai for lunch though so still stuffed :)
  • Options
    I've been banished to the living room while a secret meal is cooked for me :heart:
  • Options
    I'm having food cooked for me, after having been all adult and buying a cot bed.

And a miniature blue coat and a soft toy giraffe.
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »
    I've been banished to the living room while a secret meal is cooked for me :heart:

http://stores.lulu.com/fotie
  • Options
    party party, recoverin from last nite atm :yuck:

be out with the woman so probably not a mad one, ya never kno tho :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Thanks guys for posting your comments im just getting ready for working all night i just want my bed though:yes:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm doing fuck all :thumb:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

Whaaaaat??? :eek2:

I'm also doing fook all tonight
  • Options
    Fuck all. I'm having a date with some synthesizers. Woop.
  • Options
    I'm trying to work out how the hell I'm going to manage to eat my Valentine's Day present. The missus has sent me a box which contained a hamper full of sweets - the sort that you usually get at a pick 'n' mix counter. If I eat all this tonight, my teeth will have rotted away by Monday afternoon. Anyone else fancy a cola bottle?

In the meantime, I am also doing considerable amounts of very dull work on Adobe Dreamweaver. Blogs won't design themselves, unfortunately. Oh well, at least I have a Me To You bear to keep me company.
  • Options
    well iv had my whole 30 min of romance chattin 2 the boy on msn in an internet cafe (wooooo!)

im now going to go home and go to bed with cotton woll in my ears because my flat mate is having a "romantic night in!" bastard!
  • Options
    I've just got in froma 12 hour shift and am knackered :( Though opening my card and pressies cheered me up a bit, especially as I found out my bf is getting me a kitten :)
    Am tempted to go out but I can't be arsed getting ready and know I will be home by midnight if I go out so shall save myself for next weekend ;)

I've not been out pissed for a whole month, I am impressed with myself :thumb:
  • Options

:lol: Nasty :p

The boyfriend just put in a new video card so now I'm playing lots of sims :D Oh it is fancy. Or I was playing, my eyes are on the verge of bleeding now though.
  • Options
    Waiting for Hostel part 2 to come on sky movies.
  • Options
    Waiting for Hostel part 2 to come on sky movies.

Its so shit, yet i'd still watch it.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Its so shit, yet i'd still watch it.

From the clips I've seen off youtube it seems like a snuff movie.
  • Options
    i've got a spliting headache after going to a feminist event which on the whole was really good, but i'm sick of these self rightous new girls on the block who have just got into it since starting uni...but thats another story

i am very disappointed that i haven't been able to watch the wales vs england match on iplayer...but i've spent the evening trying out my new speakers...they are sooo sweeeeeet!
  • Options

I'm so intrigued I'm trying to find the ebook. Will post results.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Rowin wiht the gavers, Fuck 'em.

What a bunch of cunts,
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I'm so intrigued I'm trying to find the ebook. Will post results.

thepiratebay... most likely
  • Options
    Lucid-Life wrote: »
    thepiratebay... most likely

No joy unfortunately. I'm tempted to buy it, scan the pages and spread the 'love' myself :p because something like that deserves to be in the public domain lol. Maybe my Uni library has it.
  • Options
    im going to a friends 16th
    nothin fancy but itll be fun :D
  • Options
    Bit past Val day. But the guy I was meeting thought I wasn't coming out, he phoned and texted me but I didn't notice until I got on the train. He asked me where I was, so I told him I was coming. But he changed his plans and went to a friends house who cooked him dinner. He said he couldn't leave or anythig either, so I ended up staying on the train to Lime Street, got off, went to McD's and got the train back home.

I got a new cute baby rabbit though, 2 and a half months old. :D
  • Options
    ehh not in for a good night unfortunately :(

Im in Laos at the moment in a town called Vientiane and am waiting to catch a bus at 5pm to take me to Hanoi, Vietnam.

The bus is picking me up from my hotel at 5, and then apparently is going to drive around the town and surrounding country areas picking up other passengers until 7pm before finally leaving.

The bus trip will then take 22 HOURS before i arrive in vietnam. Not including the 1 or 2 hrs that im going to be expected to wait on the laos/vietnam border where i have to get my visa stamped etc etc etc.

So all in all, im going to be travelling for about 26hrs before i get to my destination. Im on my own again also so this trip is going to be bloody boring :( oh, and its 36 degrees outside and the bus im taking apparently doesnt have aircon - just windows that we can open when wanted - because all the aircon busses are 'broken'.

its 2pm now and i have 3 hrs to kill before i have to trudge back to my hotel and get picked up. seeing as this town is boring as hell, ill prbably end up.. well.. i dont know. eating too much at the roadside cafes probably

sorry for my whinge :p