Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

eletric feeling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know thats a weird title but i could think of one any way here my problem....

Every few weeks let say once a month... I get a weird feeling on my side where my kidneys are the feeling like getting an eletric shock but sometimes it can be pretty bad 7/10 and it can last upto 15 minuits and sometimes it hurts.

I don't know if i should go to my GP because last time i went because i'm always cold he just said it was nothing you've just got slow serculstion (incorrect spelling) so he sort of laughted at me.

So if i go again and say im getting a werid eletric feeling on my side where my kidneys are then he'll problry think i'm being daft i don't know what to do.

Any advice would be much appreciatied
thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    If the doctor laughs on his own then its he/she isnt a very good doctor as youve went there to seek help for a serious matter.

I say go and check it out it could be totally serious, or not, but its annoying you so its best to sort it
  • Options
    I would go and get it checked because it could turn out to be really serious.
  • Options
    could be neruopathic pain...
  • Options
    no its not that but i'm ringing the doctors later better to be safe than sorry and see the doctor before the pain comes back again. I'll let you know what happens.
    Thanks everyone. :):):)