Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does he still have feelings for me??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met my ex online and dated for one year, (I'm from Texas and he from New York)
we did meet in person, but because of the long distance and lack of communication we decided to end the relationship and stay as friends and he still told me he loved me that day we ended.
It was hard for me to just stay as friends so I started to avoid his message's Then I had told him, that I needed to stop talking to him completely because I couldn't just be his friend, and still was hurting, all he said was that it was something that I could avoid, because pain is a choice =/, so then I thought about it and decided to stay as friends, but we never really talked after that. He text me on holidays and that's about it. So now after almost 9 months I been e-mailing him and he's been talking back but just about stuff we do now and so on like friends. Think there might still be a chance he still has feelings for me? like I have for him.. or is it just friendship, or cause of the distance? because after 9 months I know it's late to talk about "us", since I did mention to him I had another relationship that just ended bad. He might think I'm over him. What do you guys think?