Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how much foreplay is adequate?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
because me and my fella disagree on this. i need a lot of warming up to get me in the mood. but he says it shouldnt take longer than 15mins because anymore and it doesnt become foreplay, it becomes the main event! i enjoy foreplay as much as sex, but foreplay is good cos i cant cum through stimulation alone. so whereas im more than happy to fool around for half an hour, he reckons this is too long and by that time hes lost his hard on. and lets face it girls, we take longer to get turned on than blokes.

how much time do you spend on foreplay?

Comments

• Options
    foreplay should be as long as you can hold off jumping on each other...
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    foreplay should be as long as you can hold off jumping on each other...
    Exactly. As much as you need or can withhold!
  • Options
    the more the better in foreplay i say because i love just getting dressed up sexy and seduce him with out having sex
  • Options
    15 minutes is a lot imho.
    saucysarah wrote: »
    the more the better in foreplay i say because i love just getting dressed up sexy and seduce him with out having sex

i bet he loves that too :lol:
  • Options
    Lol you can't put time limit on foreplay!!!

It can be nice when the bird cums from foreplay at the start, so you can just have hard, fast sex without the worry of making her cum before you shoot your load. Otherwise it can be close call to the finish line! :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Harmless wrote: »
    It can be nice when the bird cums from foreplay at the start, so you can just have hard, fast sex without the worry of making her cum before you shoot your load. Otherwise it can be close call to the finish line! :p

Haha good idea, mind you sticking it in straight after shes cum could always tip her in to multiple orgasm territory :p