Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

This week...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This week is going to be such a bloody crap week!
To start off with today my fish is starting to die.
Great.
Tuesday is going to be good and Friday is going to be just great.
So i guess this week is just going to keep on going downwards.

Anyone else feel like this about the oncoming week?

Comments

• Options
    Ummm no not really sorry!
    Apart from the fact that i hate my new phone, i'm really really excited about my date on friday!! :hyper:
    eeeeeeee i cant wait!!!!!:D
  • Options
    I gave up being pessimistic two years ago so I never dread the week ahead anymore. :D

Right now it's looking likely that I'll be cosied up inside most of the week again. Can't complain really...
  • Options
    im having my baby this week....and im scared shitless!
  • Options
    Amira wrote: »

Can't believe how fast that's gone! :D I hope it all goes well chick. A new little Amira baby. :heart:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH :D:D
  • Options
    OMG Amira that's gone so fast! good luck :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

Oh My God! Already!

Good luck sweetie. Thinking of you :heart:

I wish I was at that stage :grump:
  • Options
    Oh my, I'm so left out of the loop! I had no idea you were having another Amira. Huge congratulations and I Hope all goes well :D Boy or girl?

I think I need to elave the site now though, something in the water, everybodies getting pregnant :p
  • Options
    Well, I had to go to the funeral of my grandad yesterday. I was one of the six who was responsible for the carrying of the coffin. It only struck me what I actually had to do when I got to the chapel for the service. Let's just say that I have had better days.

Wales winning the rugby today has cheered me up somewhat, although I can't say it was the most exciting game. As for this week, I've got enough to keep me occupied so it shouldn't be too gloomy.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa :( Hope you and your family are coping alright.
  • Options
    Oh my, I'm so left out of the loop! I had no idea you were having another Amira. Huge congratulations and I Hope all goes well :D Boy or girl?

I think I need to elave the site now though, something in the water, everybodies getting pregnant :p

I know... I'm having Ed's twins... I haven't told him yet. Thought he could find out this way.

:wave:

:razz:
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that SG :(.

This week should be ok for me. Not looking forward to Thursday but next Saturday we're going to Alton Towers for Valentine's Day so it's ok :p.
  • Options
    This week will be alright...nothing great. I'm working 4 12 hour shifts in a row then I'm off from wednesday till friday then back on a long day saturday :crying:

But my week has already got off to a shit start I doubt it will get better :crying:
  • Options

How do you know your having your baby this week?
    Anyways good luck put pics up when it arrives and you can be bothered.
    Good luck.
    :thumb:
  • Options
    very busy week! hair cut tomorrow, i need cheering up and i have an ultra happy and bubbly aussie hairdresser. have to be up at 7.30 for physio at 8.30 and then have lectures on tuesday and then a society meeting, wednesday got one thing in the afternoon, but shall be doing work and guitar practice most of the day, need to write a song by thursday and i have a lecture in the afternoon and dr's in the morning, and hydrotherapy on friday. As well as sorting out my end of year festival, de and re construct a song, sorting out our burlesque routine so i can start practicing as soon as my physio lets me, three weeks of washing to do, because i've not been mobile enough to get it down the hill to the launderette...
  • Options
    very busy week! hair cut tomorrow, i need cheering up and i have an ultra happy and bubbly aussie hairdresser. have to be up at 7.30 for physio at 8.30 and then have lectures on tuesday and then a society meeting, wednesday got one thing in the afternoon, but shall be doing work and guitar practice most of the day, need to write a song by thursday and i have a lecture in the afternoon and dr's in the morning, and hydrotherapy on friday. As well as sorting out my end of year festival, de and re construct a song, sorting out our burlesque routine so i can start practicing as soon as my physio lets me, three weeks of washing to do, because i've not been mobile enough to get it down the hill to the launderette...

WOW!
    Your so busy.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Right now, this week doesn't feel too good. Nothing's happened, it's just my mood. Funny how having a happy dream can make you sad...

Sorry to hear that SG...

Amira, I thought it was about 2 weeks?
  • Options
    How do you know your having your baby this week?
    Anyways good luck put pics up when it arrives and you can be bothered.
    Good luck.
    :thumb:
    the beauty of inductions
  • Options
    WOW!
    Your so busy.
    tbh, thats a normal week, i have much busier ones...