Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why does...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...it feel like your legs are on the wrong way round when you've got your legs crossed sometimes. Like you can't work out which is which without looking at them. Know what I mean? Or am I going mad?

Comments

• Options
    I know exactly what you mean! or if you sit with your hands linked for ages and you can't remember which hand is where. often happens in the car!
  • Options
    If I look at a part of myself for long enough it stops feeling like it's still attached, and I have to wriggle it to check it still feels.

I don't know if that's really the same, though!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I can't say I've ever felt any of these 3 things. And I do the hands linked thing quite a lot.
  • Options
    Haha I get that too.

Does anyone get that annoying feeling when you think about your tongue being in your mouth then feels like it shouldn't be there? Or is that just me?
  • Options
    I sometimes get this thing when I'm lying down and going to sleep where I can't place my tongue right in my mouth... like I'm aware of it all the time and it annoys me cos it won't relax properly or something... Can't quite explain what I mean properly. Lol! I think I'm cracking up.
  • Options
    :confused: seriosuly u guys what?
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    I sometimes get this thing when I'm lying down and going to sleep where I can't place my tongue right in my mouth... like I'm aware of it all the time and it annoys me cos it won't relax properly or something... Can't quite explain what I mean properly. Lol! I think I'm cracking up.

That's exactly how I feel. Glad I'm not alone and reading this is making me think about it.