Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weeeeeeeekend!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any juicy plans?

I had to leave town this morning to go to uni which is in the middle of nowhere. Which sounded alright and I bought alcohol and felt merry until I arrived and was told I had to share an apartment with 3 girls I don't know and sleep in the same room as one of them. :no:

Tomorrow I go back in the afternoon and help my blokey move. :hyper: Gonna get drunk in his new apartment on Sat and on Sunday I'll sleep in and ride my pony.

NO WORK FOR A CHANGE! :yippe:

Comments

• Options
    Tomorrow I'm doing a long day 8am-8pm.
    Sunday I'm doing a night shift and monday I'm doing a night shift :crying:

Pretty boring weekend for me...I'm dreading my nights, I hate them :impissed:
  • Options
    i'm hoping i can find someone to go to the cinema with (i.e. take me there!) and i'm either gonna see che or underworld. i've got my online shopping coming at around 2 tomorrow...food! I'm gonna try and make a really good start with some of my work, but seeing as i can't find an acapella for any of the songs i wanted, its a bit hard to do anything...got to decide what my political views are for my metal and politics research project...i've got to somehow get some washing done and washing up done on crutches...yay!
  • Options
    I'm off to Lahn-don town for the weekend with my man to visit friends we made while travelling. Really looking forward to it, not seen them for nearly a year so it should be a good laugh catching up and reminiscing. Hoping to get some touristy stuff done tomorrow in between large amounts of alcohol consumption. Can't wait to finish this afternoon and get on the road!
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    Pretty boring weekend for me...I'm dreading my nights, I hate them :impissed:

I did a night shift last night and finally realised how to log on to the internet on my laptop at work. That sure killed me some time. :yippe:

I must confess I much prefer sleeping during the night though.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I must confess I much prefer sleeping during the night though.

:yes: definatly!!

I've only ever done nights twice and they were horrible and boring. I just hope for once that we have patients that require alot of care through the night...doubt it tho. I'm on HDU and there generally asleep :(

I think I shall spend most of the night 'pretending' to study and playing lego batman on my ds ;)
  • Options
    Tonight i'm not sure - I think i'm going out to dinner with the inlaws but i'm not sure otherwise i might stay in as i went out to GBK last night and am feeking a little peaky today.

Tomorrow day need to do a little shopping and then hopefully poking some friends for coffee and hot chocolate. Then in the evening i'm going to go to another friends house for dinner am having to drive there as she lives the otherside of london and its forecast to snow so there is no way i'm risking public transport but thats OK as long as the roads dont' get toooo bad.

Sunday i have my aunt coming round to drop off some belated christmas presents so i'm going to spend the day doing washing and baking cakes and sleeeeeeeping.
  • Options
    I've only ever done nights twice and they were horrible and boring. I just hope for once that we have patients that require alot of care through the night...doubt it tho. I'm on HDU and there generally asleep :(

I think I shall spend most of the night 'pretending' to study and playing lego batman on my ds ;)

I've been doing them for about a year and a half now, I don't enjoy it but appreciate that I have them pretty easy. I often read or study. I love getting paid to do stuff I prefer not to do in my free time. :p
  • Options
    I wish I got paid! I'm a student nurse :crying:
  • Options
    Probably going out tonight but really not in the mood and can't really be arsed but i'll more then likely go anyway.

Rest of the weekend, not sure. Rest of the housemates have buggered off so i have the house to myself :D Hurrah. Probably make a racket or something.
  • Options
    Going to see a 2 week old baby. So cute.
  • Options
    I wish I got paid! I'm a student nurse :crying:

haha, that was me last winter! Life's much better now :D
  • Options
    Tonight collapse of a caffeine overdose after spending the last 20 hours writing up a project. Tomorrow paintballing, then gatecrasher in the evening. Sunday I get lunch from my mum :)
  • Options
    I Will be doing nothing at all tonight untill my boyfriend finishes work then i'll be going to stay in his house yippi :yippe: also he apparently has a surprise for me :naughty: .Tomorrow i'll be doing abit of retail therapy (with no money lol) and will probaly hit my local tomorrow night for a few with friends, nothing to exciting...
  • Options
    i'm hoping i can find someone to go to the cinema with (i.e. take me there!) and i'm either gonna see che or underworld. i've got my online shopping coming at around 2 tomorrow...food! I'm gonna try and make a really good start with some of my work, but seeing as i can't find an acapella for any of the songs i wanted, its a bit hard to do anything...got to decide what my political views are for my metal and politics research project...i've got to somehow get some washing done and washing up done on crutches...yay!

Aww its a shame you live london i would of gone with you x:wave: and i was going to my gay mates house getin piss cant be bother tommrow having my haircut +coloured and workimg 9pm to 6am and sunday in bed til 2pm at least
  • Options
    I'm doing absolutely nothing as far as I know. I might try and drag my roommates out tomoro night or at least get some drinks in.... I'm sooo bored!!! Nobody seems up for doing much apart from all sitting around in their rooms. BORED!!!
  • Options
    Nothing whatsoever planned this weekend, mainly because it's currently impossible to plan anything. The family are keeping a vigil at my grandad's bedside at the moment, (he is terminally ill) and that means the cars are almost constantly in use. We simply don't know what's going to happen.

I am just getting on with things as much as I can given the difficult circumstances.
  • Options
    Stargalaxy I'm really sorry to hear about your grandad :(
    Hope you are okay
  • Options
    im chilling out tonight :) im going to get a nice early night and have a lovely lie in tomorrow because ive had a long week and im soooo tired.

am going to go into town tomorrow to meet some friends, go shopping then later on in the evening, PARRRTAAAYYY! :D :hyper: we are celebrating my birthday which was on wednesday. can't wait!!!!!!!!! 8 of us are going out and they are all like my bestest mates! can't wait to see them all. its gonna be a proper girly night, hehe.

on sunday, i shall be recovering then later on, i shall be making a roast dinner with my boyfriend (or should i say on my own, lol) as we haven't had one in a while and i think he is feeling a little roast-dinner-neglected, haha! ahhhh :heart:
  • Options
    Got a $10 bottle of whiskey last night. Gonna drink the second half tonight. Get up tomorrow and start drinking beer until Sunday.

I'm on a mission.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Nothing whatsoever planned this weekend, mainly because it's currently impossible to plan anything. The family are keeping a vigil at my grandad's bedside at the moment, (he is terminally ill) and that means the cars are almost constantly in use. We simply don't know what's going to happen.

I am just getting on with things as much as I can given the difficult circumstances.

Best wishes mate.

I've decided to go out now. Nowt else to do!
  • Options
    Going to the beach, handing out CV's and general Job Hunting. Also going to be looking at some new places to live, and tonight I'm having an xbox night with some boys, beer and ganja.
  • Options
    working :(
  • Options
    I'm drinking with 40+ people. I still have no idea who my bedbuddy is for tonight!
  • Options
    Now I'm being offered dried fish! Woo!
  • Options
    Costume party :D I've got my leggings and my black eyeliner all ready to go ;) Well gray, I've bought enough for this I'm not getting eyeliner too. Just going to cross my fingers I don't end up with my head in a gas staion toilet this time :\ Classy lady :flirt:
  • Options
    There's a doppleganger party going on, I'm sitting here drinking alcohol with the same people trying to finish an assignment.

Inbetween we joke about my coming lesbian experience.
  • Options
    Why is there no one around? :crying:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Haha.

Hello Jaloux :p
  • Options
    I'm a bit drunk but don't want to go to bed.
  • Options
    Keep drinking...