Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

when i'm alone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When it's 2am in the morning and i'm here on my own
That's when the pain strikes through each and every bone
Can't sleep in the bed we used to sleep in together
Memories of the days when I thought our love would last forever
No one to cuddle upto at night
No one to tell me it will be alright
Every second seems like an hour
My love for you will not cease to flower
The tears roll down my cheaks
But you wont wipe them away
Starved of affection
This emptyness takes control
The streets we used to walk together
But now to me you may as well be dead
I grieve for you just the same
________
MERCEDES-BENZ M950F HISTORY

Comments

• Options
    bravo

I just had a major flash back after the first 3 lines, and if this helps in any way, there is a beauty in your soul that will be very hard for the right person to miss(and what do you know, it will be right round the corner when u least expect it)

Stiff upper lip and all that me ol' mucker
  • Options
    Macmanomyst, have you got something that'll remind you of the good times you and she had (like a freindship bracelet, or something she gave you) ??

I remember when me and my girlfreind split up, she gave me back the ring I gave her when I told her I loved her. Even though I felt so many different emotions whenever I looked at it, it made me feel better.
  • Options
    This made me cry. I've recently split up with someone I cared about very much and it sums up how I feel.

Take care.
  • Options
    That really was beautiful Mac... i'm feelin v lonely aswell.... i suppose i shud post this problem up but i don't feel to at the moment. I feel really lonely as if the lonlyness and the darkness is taking me whole... i sit in my room all evenin, tears pass like the rain on the window. I want the pain to stop i want someone to hold but there is nothin there but the darkness making its abode. I call for help but they push me away. Won't somebody take these fears away won't someone take pity on this loveless soul. Please catch me before i fall.....or let this insanity take me home.
    Now i jus made that up on the spot and already you can see the lonelyness i'm feelin. I jus want you to know i feel your pain.....
  • Options
    tis such a pretty poem.. dont feel down hun.. :(
  • Options
    That is a truely beautiful poem. Any girl must be very lucky to have such a nice sounding guy like you as a boyfriend. Dont feel so down, some lucky girl will come along. I think that poem is really sweet.

*Hugs*
  • Options
    awww thats soo lovely!:(
  • Options
    all ppl say is that its sweeet does no one have a suggestion as to over come it or was that not a point? I feel somewat alone sayin that now...
  • Options
    Hi

I can really relate to your poem, I feel exactly the same. All I can say is allow yourself to feel, if you feel like crying cry don't block it cos you'll feel worse. Onr thing that I found helped me was to do something which to you symbolises putting the past behind you and trying to move on (in my case I went to some woods we went to together and buried a necklace she bought me - I must have looked well weird).

Try to take each day one at a time, try not to look forward or back or you'll feel worse.

If you keep coming on here it will help too, it helps me to help others with their problems and reminds me I'm not the only one.

The pain will ease

AnnMarie
  • Options
    Again (it's been a while since we last conversed) i say to you - hang in there bro. Life gets easier as it goes, although it doesn't always happen the way we want it to. It's pointless telling you that it's all alright, coz i know it's not. But don't look back in a month, or six months, or a year, and wonder why you wasted so much time. Use it...take some time out to look at yourself and your life, your dreams, how far you've come and what you regret. It might sound lame, but it helps me everytime i get lonely or think about my ex. And again, hang in there ;)
  • Options
    aww!

that is soo sweet, all i can say is hang in there. time is the best healer. after a while u begin to think of the past less and look towards the future more. as time goes on, the tears will come less and things will get better, i promise.
    Now this probably isnt the right thing to say now but im so in love with my boyfriend and im so scared if feeling like that over him. Hes on holiday at the moment and i miss him so much...
  • Options
    That is so sweet. I am in the same situation and i found different ways of coping and i would not advise any of you to try them. Im screwed up cause of them. Don't drink or do drugs or cut yourself because of those feelings. Nothing is worth all that pain. Also don't block the tears. Let them flow. It is a good healer.