Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

No more fussing!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm so deppressed about my weight BUT i don't eat nothing bad chocs, sweets ect i sometimes eat fruit i ONLY drink water (2 litres a day)
I'm over 11 stone but under 14 i do excise i go up and down stairs 43 times a day i do weights 200 and 15 sit ups SO i do excise and i go out sometimes too.

My diet isn't bad and i do excise but i'm not loosing weight i think i just got to give it time and stop eating so much white bread and eat more fruit and veg and maybe more excise.

Thanks for listening (any more advice would be great tho') :)

xx

Comments

• Options
    custard wrote: »
    I'm so deppressed about my weight BUT i don't eat nothing bad chocs, sweets ect i sometimes eat fruit i ONLY drink water (2 litres a day)
    I'm over 11 stone but under 14 i do excise i go up and down stairs 43 times a day i do weights 200 and 15 sit ups SO i do excise and i go out sometimes too.

My diet isn't bad and i do excise but i'm not loosing weight i think i just got to give it time and stop eating so much white bread and eat more fruit and veg and maybe more excise.

Thanks for listening (any more advice would be great tho') :)

xx

Why are you so depressed 11-14 stone isnt that bad really.
  • Options
    i'm13 stone and that is alot of extra flab i have down days and good days i've had bad days since Saturday and only today to i feel alright.
    i'm dreddin the next bad day but i just got to keep things the way they are now and i should be fine........i think......!!!
  • Options
    The best thing to do is just keep on going it will happen.
    It may take a while but it will eventually happen if it is what you really want.
  • Options
    Thanks cool2play22 i really want to loose weight and i will keep going.
    Thanks again.

xx
  • Options
    Im 13st 10 +i do gym walk everywhere as i dont drive+woudnt run around after two kids eat sensibly as i us see dietcian +it doesnt come off me my dr happy with me +i got hi muscle mass as im not big big keep going as long as ur happy that what matter x:wave:
  • Options
    custard wrote: »
    i'm13 stone and that is alot of extra flab

How tall are you? I'm 6ft and 13st and while I know I'm bordering on overweight I know I don't look it (even if my tummy hangs over these days :(). Maybe 13st is your natural weight? You seem to be doing really well with diet/exercise (much much better than me, anyway!) so keep going with that :).