Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

advice please!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I eat 3 meals a day cerials (porrige) for lunch (yogurt and cerial bar) and for tea lets say spagg boll and i eat fruit sometimes.
On a bad day i eat cerials, loads of white bread and beans ect....
I sometimes eat chocs and biscuits but one a week maybe every two weeks.
I drink 2 litres of water a day and i go up and down 43 times a day for exicise i weigh quiet a bit over 11 stone.
I can't tell if i'm loosing weight but i'm so stressed about it i feel fat can anyone please give me any advice or how to make my diet better?

Comments

• Options
    Hi had ur probelm saw dietcian+basacilly wasnt eatin enough my body was starving even though i wasnt have more wholemeal pasta bread i only do try+vary your food i have beans brown toast poachegg i love porridge ur body can get use to the food you eat +have mid morn +mid afternoon snack too like fruit yog +becareful them snack bar have load sugar in try +have the fruit+fibre or the oaty ones with rasins etc im 13st 10 i dont look it i have hi muscle mass +i go gym 3x a week walk everywhere too +got 2 daughter look after+the great sex life he he:yum:
  • Options
    Go see a dietician if your so fussed :)
    i was well worried at one stage but now i dont care less what people think :D
  • Options
    Hi there custard,

You might want to check out the section on thesite about healthy eating to have a look at what a balanced diet should consist of. It's great that you're taking regular exercise as this will hopefully make you feel generally better in yourself, maybe have a look at this information on fitness and exercise for ideas on different ways of getting fit and feeling good.

Keep posting and let us know how you get on :thumb: