Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fancying Naughty Barmaid?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This might be one of the stupidest statements ever but....I can't work out if I fancy this barmaid or not. Maybe It's too soon to know if I like her or not? :banghead:

I've been talking to her at this pub and she is lovely looking, funny and always smiling. She is flirty but that's part of the job, isn't it?!? She got bit of a naughty girl look to her. :naughty:

I'm not the jealous type and I've seen how she is in her pub but can't help wondering how 'friendly' she is with other customers. Like is she being that friendly and flirty because that's just who she is or is it the job? Or is it because she likes them and has fucked em!:p

Somehow she took an interest in me and we've exchanged names and last night, mob numbers! We've got a 'date' next week, not even sure I remember what those are anymore. I think she said that she was 'seeing' someone else, which already doesn't sound good. :crazyeyes

So I've got few little annoying questions going through my head and I can't come up with any answers. I need someone to tell me what to do!:razz:

Comments

• Options
    Just wait and see,let what happens happen.
    One thing I always tend to do is build the person up in my mind to be this really great person,when I dont even reallly know them at all!!:crazyeyes
    Id advise against that though.:D
  • Options
    Post a picture so I can decide ;)
  • Options
    Post a picture so I can decide ;)

Seconded!
  • Options
    Dark X wrote: »
    One thing I always tend to do is build the person up in my mind to be this really great person,when I dont even reallly know them at all!!:crazyeyes

I'm totally like that too...and it can be hugely disappointing!
    Sometimes they are that great though, but I'm finding that they're actually fairly hard to find...Or perhaps its harder to find these people who also think you're great too...:chin:

Worth a shot anyway. She'd bound to be friendly with customers, but poss more flirty with those who she likes:naughty:
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Seconded!

thirded?!
  • Options
    I would say - go on the date, see how it goes!

You might find out you don't like her as much as you thought or she might well tell you that she has a boyfriend she likes a whole lot which then tells you all you need to know!

Or it could work out and you could get to talk to her about your fears and she could reassure you that whilst she's flirty she doesn't 'go home' with all the pub customers.

Give it a chance - you're not losing anything if it doesn't work out :thumb:

Lisa
    :)
  • Options
    Dark X wrote: »
    Just wait and see,let what happens happen.

Yeah I do that such a pain in the arse isn't it!

You guys are right, I'll give it a chance and just let things happen. We were abit naughty on friday night and we've texted quite a lot during the weekend. She seems excited and is saying she can't wait to see me. I'm finding that very strange!

I guess I wont know if I trust her until I've spent more time with her and know her better, which will mean going down the pub lots more after work, my poor liver is so dead!

No to pics I'm a gentleman :p
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    No to pics I'm a gentleman :p
    Tasteful of course ;)
  • Options
    Right need to get this off my chest, even though it'll make me sound like an arsehole. I've met up with this barmaid girl twice now. Frustratingly, I still don't know how I feel about her. But I know I need to vent and get this written down.

Ahhhh She liking me too much, too soon!!:banghead: I want things to go slowly and she planning a head. Like meeting Friday for bday drinks and then sat. How do I tell her to back off without upsetting her? It's all getting rather full on real soon, I'm still figuring shit out in my head.

Also, how do I say....Stop telling me your past!!! - She told me waaaay too much about her past, her stories including past mistakes, interrupting her own story to mention that the bloke in it she's slept with (Done that few times now!! Hello, possible new bf here don't wanna hear that lol), and her drug taking. Do I really need to know all that? Yes the drug taking is big deal, it's part of her life and not something I do ever, I said to her it's fine what she does, as long as it doesn't control her. I wont do drugs, beer has enough ups and downs for me. I have yet to see how she'll behave when on drugs...

It's my own fault she's so open and honest with me, I put people at ease and then they open up to me, I don't know how I do it, it's a curse as well as a gift. So she clearly feels safe with me and shares all. The good, the bad and the ugly, I'm open minded these days and I didn't judge her. I just listened and then give thoughts as to why she might of done that. Then she says 'you're so sweet' and goes into a kissing frenzy on me. The thing is, I'm just being myself, not trying to come off as sweet. It's what I'd do for anyone really, listen and try help.

She seems like a cool girl but she been through a lot and fell on hard times, I think she is building herself up but she shoots herself in the foot with her openness.
    So if you took away her being too 'open' about her past, and the drugs, she'd be grand.

I know I can't come into her life and change her, but I don't think I can have her part of my life as she is. And she seems really keen on me and I'm not even trying to impress her or anything. She is not doing drugs as much as she use to now (or so she says), which seemed to be one of the causes of her going off the rails.

Oh and the 'other' guy was nothing and he's being ignored/axed and she wants us to be exclusive with each other.
  • Options
    Well then why not tell her she's being too full on? Just let her know that you'd like to take things a bit slower - she's probably opened up like this cos she sees the relationship going somewhere fast, but if you tell her to just slow down a bit she might calm down.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Well then why not tell her she's being too full on? Just let her know that you'd like to take things a bit slower - she's probably opened up like this cos she sees the relationship going somewhere fast, but if you tell her to just slow down a bit she might calm down.

Maybe you're right but you girls confuse me now and I don't want her to take it to heart and feel like she can't open up to me.

Maybe I've got be bit of heartless wanker and just put myself 1st. Saw her tonight and had a great time, she was working and couldn't stop and talk for long :lol: - Maybe it's the drink and me that makes her open up and go bit mad. I kinda sense if I shag her she might be one of these birds that then wont leave you alone. I've done needy, attention seeking girls and I jsut want a normal girl that moans about her weight and bitches about her friends. Small, simple problems that I can handle!
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    she said that she was 'seeing' someone else, which already doesn't sound good

join the club, all i can say is see what shes like on the date, if she takes a big interest in u then ur probaly in

or it may be an elborate ploy to get u to buy more drinks at the bar :P
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    join the club, all i can say is see what shes like on the date, if she takes a big interest in u then ur probaly in

or it may be an elborate ploy to get u to buy more drinks at the bar :P

Fuck me I took her on a date and she didn't buy one drink all night, didn't even pretend to reach for her handbag. Not only is she killing my liver but also my wallet. Still, she has to put up with my crap barmaid jokes so I guess it's only fair :p - But I didn't mind, I don't think she has much money. And I've got few beers on the house....

I think she keen but just not sure how long that last. :lol: I'm happy to spend more time getting to know her and see what happens.
  • Options
    Hi how it going with her i work in a bar too it part of your job flirty i just do it with guys and girls :D
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »
    Hi how it going with her i work in a bar too it part of your job flirty i just do it with guys and girls :D

Its going good thanks - she's really keen and wants me to do naughty things to her :p - I'm still taking it slow tho. Yeah from the shit she's told me I kinda trust her, so if she's flirty and tells me nothing is going on I'll believe her.

Roll on death.
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »

Remind me to come to your bar ;)