Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bloody psycho Judgemental

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry i am not really sure where to put this thread, but i think health section would best suite that.

From last of couple of years i have to see a bloody psycho judgmental guy on daily basis, he is fucking asshole, and now its enough, i cannot take this anymore.

The reason why i am saying so for him is that he is fucking very judgmental, always taunt others in their bad times and try to make others feel bad about themselves, this bastard is so much confused and contradictory that he even don't know what the fuck he is speaking, money is his god (ironically speaking).he even don't think from what a person has gone through, what kind of difficulties person has face because of which that person is in that position and instead of giving support he start judging the person's situation. e.g; today you are eating a food in good restaurant he will think you are some kind of rich and just next day if he see you eating food in some cheap restaurant he will make comments that you are some kind of beggar or something. He even will not try to use his head or try to find out exact situation, just make judgments! I cannot avoid him because i have to see this fucking bastard daily and now i cannot bear him any more? Please help, how i can just close my ears and don't listen to what he is saying??

Sorry for using too much F word but this is enough now! How i can make sure that what ever say i don't care about that? And what is the exact word to describe this bastard situation?

What i can do??

Comments

• Options
    Why do you have to see him?
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Why do you have to see him?
    The situation is quite weired, we are living in same house and this impossible to avoid him, i am waiting form some money to come and i will leave that place but i am not sure if its coming till June, so 4 more fucking months.
  • Options
    I know it will be hard to, but if the guy is just ignorant, try to ignore him. You know you are the bigger person in all of this.
  • Options
    Do you have to use swear words when you post mate?
  • Options
    becks27 wrote: »
    Do you have to use swear words when you post mate?
    No but this is the only way i can describe him!
  • Options
    Is there someone else that you can talk to about this situation oh and i forgot to read the bottom of your post but try not to use bad language. I suppose they may have a superior that you could contact?
  • Options
    No but this is the only way i can describe him!

No its not.

If the man in question doesnt realise that he is the way he is, then you know fine well to just let it sail over his head, as pointing it out to him might get him angry/annoyed.

If all of this trouble you are getting off him is intentional, then every time he see's that he is effecting you, then he his just going to keep on doing what he is doing.
  • Options
    You need to find someone who is not judgemental and I would complain somewhere about him if that is possible because you say you are Parkistan.
  • Options
    becks27 wrote: »
    You need to find someone who is not judgemental and I would complain somewhere about him if that is possible because you say you are Parkistan.
    what??
  • Options
    Find someone non judgemental that you can talk to about this guy

then perhaps complain about him.
  • Options
    Find someone non judgemental that you can talk to about this guy

then perhaps complain about him.
    Oh oks got that, thankx for explaining that.
  • Options
    what a confusing thread

swear like fuck tho! thats the spirit

fuckin fuckers fuck sake
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    what a confusing thread

swear like fuck tho! thats the spirit

fuckin fuckers fuck sake

Cock :thumb:
  • Options
    Cunt :naughty:
  • Options
    Hi there,

Just moved this to the relationship section as think it suits your topic better.

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Id thought there might have been a smattering of a small telling off for the random swear words, oh well, back to business.
  • Options
    best is to just ignore him really. He draws his satisfaction from the ill-being of others and their reactions to his taunts.

He has probably a lot of issues and tries to mask them up with his rude behavior. If you stop paying heed you stop pouring gasoline in his fire.
  • Options
    Hey,

I'm sure you guys are just messing about, but remember mutual respect and being nice to each other! Don't forget we're all here to offer support and help each other out. :thumb:

Cheers :)
  • Options
    Everyone stop fuk'n swearing. Oh, hey wait a minute, LOL, oops. But seriously just talking to someone about this guy isn't going to accomplish anything I don't think, judging by way this guy is made out to be. I would just try and get by the next four months as easy as I could and you won't have anything to worry about after that because you would have moved out by then. Good luck.
  • Options
  • Options
    I think your about as good at giving advice as you are taking it.

Whats the harm in talking to someone about this guy, especially if it may lead to a solution, or help in finding a solution to the problem?

There is no harm in talking to someone about this guy. Probably just not going to do no good. What kind of solution were you thinking of here?

And yes any advice given to me by anyone I always consider what is said to me, even you. SORRY I CAN'T BE AS PERFECT AS YOU MR.G BUT I TRY MY BEST.
  • Options
  • Options
    Seriously G, that's a pretty unpleasant response to another user. Even if you disagree with someone else's pespective on a problem thats no excuse to insult them.