Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Please Help , So Confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I have being going out with someone for a month now, at first it was great i was so happy then all of a sudden i started doubting how i felt about him, its like things just changed for no reason.
Now, everytime i'm with him or away from him i get really upset about how i feel and the fact that im so shocked that im feeling like this for him.
He is literally perfect, he's everything i'm attracted to, thers he is not one bad word i could say about him because he is lovely.
He is the person i would of thought that would be 'the one' that is why im so so confused. There is nothing wrong in terms of the relationship itsself, no arguing, sex is great, we get on so so well, we have so much in common, we get on with each others parents great. Everything is perfect.
But i just keep getting these horrible confused feelings.
I'm on anti depressants and most of the time i can't tell what the hell i am feeling, i'm always confused about everything.
Thing is, this is really getting to me now because it happens to me every relationship i have, i always doubt how i feel.
People keep saying to me just push past the doubts or else they will always be there and you wont ever be successfull.
I just want to be in love with him and just to be happy. If i loved him and felt strongly about him i would definately stay with him for the rest of my life because he is perfect.

What's happening?

I keep finishing it because i feel that its so unfair on him, and everytime i finish it i spend hours on end crying about it. I just want to be with him all the time even though i no that when i am i'll always have the stupid feelings niggling at me.

Please help me :(:(
x

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im unsure how the antidepressants would affect people in situations like this, it does sound like they might have something to do with the confused feelings.

Might be best that you wait along for someone to post who has experience with them, otherwise im not really qualified to comment on something like this.