Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what is an orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a 17 year old gal but not very clued up in sex since i was attacked and held it all back

Last night me and this lad I'm kinda seeing went
I wanna make you orgasm I want you to scream

What is that?
What it feel like?
and why scream?

Comments

• Options
    I dont know much but its the peak of sexual arousal i think and you shoot cum everywhere XD
  • Options
    an orgasm, is basically the moment when you get to the peak of pleasure during sex, it makes your muscles downthere contract and release. they are are generally a really good feeling, and some times they feel so good you wanna be really noisy and scream...like you would if you were having so much fun, rather than pain.
  • Options
    PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    You can find out more information in our fact sheet on The female orgasm...

You mentioned you've been attacked in the past - if you feel like you want to talk to someone about your experience if its affecting you in any way, Victim Support line is available seven days a week on 0845 30 30 900 and will have a friendly ear to listen to you if you're worried about anything. You can also see what services are available to you nearby your home if you use our Local Advice Finder.

All the best,
    Pearly
  • Options
    i think your printer is running out of ink