Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

EDs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hay
Does no-one like the subject of EDs or something. And if you don't know what EDs are they are Eating Disorders.Only because I am desperate to find someone who is going through the same thing as me at the moment.
Please Reply to my other thread on them. :)

Comments

• Options
    Hey :)

There are people that are going through the same as you, don't worry, but sometimes it can be a day or two before someone will reply to a thread - especially if it's a subject that not a lot of people know much about.

Also - next time you want to ask people to post in your thread, just post a new reply to the thread you've already made and that will bump it up the page a bit more instead of cluttering up the boards :).

If you need to chat any time PM me (click on my username and click "Send Private Message" :)). I don't have an ED but I'm told I'm a good ear.

xx
  • Options
    Ok cool.
    And thanks for the advice
  • Options
    Ok cool.
    And thanks for the advice
    I will do that next time instead of starting a new Thread.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, I see you have another thread on this so I'm gonna close this one. Keep posting though and people will reply. :)
This discussion has been closed.