Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is it normal for him to need hours of "jack hammer" action to come?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a new poster to this site and need a bit of advice... my man and I have been together six years and I can't write off these difficulties as teething problems any longer.

He has a large and freakishly (in my experience) sensitive (uncircumcised) cock. When we met he told me he didn't like getting oral sex because it hurt. I have managed to improve on that!! he likes it now but getting him to come via oral seems insurmountable (no puns intended). He needs really rapid and quite precise action, for bloody ages, to come, whether it's masturbating or sex. His big cock and my not enormous mouth just haven't quite worked that particular combination out.

Anyway, we've found ways around most things over the years but this need for the "jack hammer" is really getting me down, especially at the moment (seven-year itch a year early, perhaps?). Basically, when we have sex he has to masturbate a lot if he wants to come within an hour or two - I just can't deal with that much hard & rapid thrusting for hours on end, I get sore (even with lube) and bored:yeees: And he gets tired and has to keep resting... I confess I'm a bit mystified by it all, sex has never been this much hard work in my life!!

He has a really strong sex drive and masturbates daily - if he waits for a day or two, he can come more easily when we have sex but it's kind of terrifying being on the receiving end of all that pent-up-ness.

Me, I like a bit of tenderness, kissing, some build-up first, and generally I have no problems orgasming during sex - he gives great oral, OK hand jobs and especially if I go on top I can pretty much guarantee I'll come (he tends to get too tired on top pretty quick).

Thing is, now I'm starting to get self-conscious knowing that the deep, steady and sensual moves I favour for getting off are so totally opposite to what works for him. But his stop-start, then rapid fire moves are really starting to turn me off. And somehow it makes me feel like I'm not sexy enough for him or something. (out of the bedroom it's a very good relationship so you see my dilemma) :nervous:

Any ideas people?:confused: Obviously he and I need to talk more out of the bedroom about these differences but I'm curious to know if this particular style is a common thing with guys. I've read some threads here about guys loving getting oral sex and it nearly makes me cry. It's all too hard - and not in a good way!!

Comments

• Options
    i wonder if theres any sort of sex therapy you could get
  • Options
    He could get 'cut' That might sensitize things up a lot!

Also means he wouldn't be able to perform for awhile, and all that building up will be over in seconds!
  • Options
    Ph0ebe, I'm a little confused. You say that he is 'really sensitive' but that he takes a long time to cum? Normally, the opposite is true.

In my experience, guys with LOADS of foreskin can take forever to cum. As Andy12345 asks, is his foreskin tight? Does it not retract when he is erect?
  • Options
    sounds like stress to me he needs to learn to relax i used to find that when i was stressed i could have sex for hrs without coming its all to do with your breathing if during sex he holds his breath you will find that will delay him having a orgasm try and find out about DEEP BREATHING EXERICSES before and during sex help him to relax
  • Options
    Thanks you all for your thoughts - Teagan, I'm confused too (clearly)! I'll explore the foreskin angle further and I think anone is on to something too with the breathing cos he does hold his breath. All worth more research, right?