Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Boob whinge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am premenstrual and my boobs are huge and sore.

/whinge

Comments

• Options
    i feel for you. when that happens to me, mine are super sore yet my boyfriend doesn't seem to understand and still insists on grabbing them and pretending them are horns :yeees: and he uses them as pillows :grump:
  • Options
    See a doctor.
    also lol that was a bit random
  • Options
    why see a doctor? its normal.
  • Options
    i dont know im a guy?
    my moobs have never been sore :P
  • Options
    yay, I am normal!
  • Options
    It's a horrid tender feeling isn't it? For ages I thought something was wrong..then I realised that breast tenderness is a pretty common thing to have at ones TOTM!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    i feel for you. when that happens to me, mine are super sore yet my boyfriend doesn't seem to understand and still insists on grabbing them and pretending them are horns :yeees: and he uses them as pillows :grump:

:lol::lol::lol::p

Boob massage Katralla? ;)
  • Options

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow?

OK I confess my ignorance to boob-related matters (except when evaluating them) but I thought you guys could get really well supporting bras or something?
  • Options
    Nah that doesnt help, its not to do with the bra, just the usual menstrual pain women must go through. :(
  • Options
    Wait till you've had a baby and you get huuuuuuuge engorged breasts, that brings a whole set of other meaning to sore, painful and tender.