Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls i need your advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm thinking about getting my first vibrator but i dont know what to get and how much i wana spend.
What age were you when you got your first 1?
I'm really bored with what i do and wana spice things up.
Will it work?

Comments

• Options
    I think I was 17 when I bought mine but I hardly use it to be honest. Would much rather just have sex instead. I have to admit it was a waste of money, but at least it's there if I ever feel the need to use it.
  • Options
    Hi well i got quite a collection at least 9!+my fave platinum rampant rabbit pricey worth it +the cheapest i got bunny wand +that 12quid reduce 25 couple year ago DONT GET 1st rampant rabit tho crap x:wave:
  • Options
    I'd get something cheap and simple. Nothing complicated.

Then you can experiment and see if it's something you enjoy, but you havent wasted money if you dont.

I dont know if you are able to order things online but if you can i would reccomend you get this vibrator or something similar: http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/questionnaire.aspx on that item on that site you only have to pay £3.50 postage. www.lovehoney.co.uk is a very good site with similar items and plenty to browse through.

If you need to get it off the high street the best thing to do is to have a look around ann summers, you'll be paying a bit more though and have less choice.
  • Options
    i was 13 when i got mine, and it was a small very basic thing...

a little bullet vibe would be your best bet, and i'd suggest lovehoney, its where i tend to get most of my stuff from...
  • Options
    Oh yeah, to answer your other questions, i was 15 when i got my first :P

Woohoo for bank accounts with debit cards...

I got the cheap one of the link i posted, actually on 1983's recommendation :P and then very quickly got something a little more advanced from lovehoney and now have a small collection, all from there. :p

Will it work? They dont do something for everyone, one lady on here has commented she doesn't enjoy them at all, it's like having sex with an electric toothbrush... whereas i know many women who very much enjoy them, including myself. :P

best way to find out is to give it a go.
  • Options
    Well my sis is gonna pick up a vibrator for me.
    Just a small one thats easy to hide.
    But is it true you can lose your verginity to a dildo?
    I heard that if you never had sex but used a dildo, If you died and they did an autopsy on you then it would show up as losing your virginity.
    True?
  • Options
    oh my gosh. no and no! You can only lose your virginity to a person!

In response to the second Q - They wouldnt even check!
  • Options
    Well my sis is gonna pick up a vibrator for me.
    Just a small one thats easy to hide.
    But is it true you can lose your verginity to a dildo?
    I heard that if you never had sex but used a dildo, If you died and they did an autopsy on you then it would show up as losing your virginity.
    True?

I guess you're talking about breaking your hymen? Well that would more than likely happen with fingering or even gymnastics or even horse riding and I dont think that would count as losing you virginity to a horse :p
  • Options
    Hahahahahah. Oh right. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    My boyfriend doesnt want me to get a dildo because i can lose my virginity to it before i have sex with him. :lol:
  • Options
    At least using one will stretch you a little and make sex possibly a little less painful when the time comes. The pain was always my main worry.
  • Options
    Is it really that bad?
    We were gonna try anal but i was way too tight.
  • Options
    I can't even remember now, how nice, it was obviously very special! I don't have any memory of thinking omg this kills so no it must have been alright.
  • Options
    I'm not really worried about sex though.
    From what i see adults seem to try scare kids out of doing it.
    i suppose its good but its not as bad as they say.
    I do know the dangers of having sex and i'm well aware of most of the problems.
    I'm not so scared.
    I'm just proud that weve managed to wait.
    Weve been together over a year and are sexually active doing foreplay and stuff for about a year but we havent had sex.
    Hopefully i can wait abit longer but its still compicated.
    we both want it but i often change my mind a week before we do it and he gets anoyed.
    Once we were gonna do it and he had the condom on and he lost his boner.
    It wouldnt come back so we never do it.
    I promised him we would but i dont know if i want to.
    What should i say.
    He gets upset and thinks i dont trust him.
  • Options
    Don't mess him around telling him one minute you will and the next you won't, you need to be straight with him otherwise it may cause tension between you both.

Just tell him that you're not ready yet, don't let him pressure you. Let him know when you're 100% sure, there's no rush.
  • Options
    I know but i want it and i'm 100% sure.
    Then some thing comes up and i get scared.
    At the moment i dont trust him.
    We broke up for two months and i compleatly broke him so he tried to kill himself and ended up in hospital.
    We got back together 2 or 3 months ago and i'm so paranoid that hes with me to fuck me over because of what i did to him.
    One day hes really nice to me and the next he changes and doesnt talk to me.
    See why i change my mind?
    I love him. But i dont trust him. Thats why i get freaked out about sex.
  • Options
    Im 17

only recently got a pink vibrating dildo... and its amazing because I showed my boyfriend and he told me to use it infront of him and he got turned on really bad and took over and put it in me whilst he licked my clit whilst I was giving him felatio... it's kinda awesome.

Plus I'm the kinda girl who gets more Orgasms out of playing with my clit but my vagina still gets 'hungry' at the same time so when mastubating its nice to have something in there whilst rubbing my clit.. gives for good orgasms!