Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My weird nipple

I've searched high and low for this answer but never ever found the answer.

My nipple (hehe) has another nodule right beside, still within the dark circle. It doesn't look exactly like a nipple but similar.

Now don't call me sick but one day I squeezed it, you know like you would a spot.

I was so freaked out to find that white discharge emerged from it. It's creepy imo, but what's even creppier is trying to figure out what the bloody hell it is.

:shocking:

:lol:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    Hi,

Thanks very much for posting about this...it does sound like a tricky case to crack but the boards are always a good place to start - you never know who might happen to have the same thing! If not, there is a more tailored service called askTheSite, where you can ask a specific problem and an expert will get back to you.

At the moment, it sounds like you have nothing to be too concerned about, but it is worth finding out the answer. Can you feel a lump behind this nodule? There are things called 'intraductal papillomas', a kind of wart on the nipple which can give out discharge.

If this were true, it would probably be completely benign and would not increase your chances of cancer. This is not intended to scare you at all, only to persuade you that your problem is not a trivial one and if you wanted to go to the doctor about it, you wont be laughed at. Doctors are always happy to check out problems like this.

Anyway, don't feel creeped out by this: most nipples give out discharge at some time or other. I hope you get this cleared up. :)