Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cheap, fake ugg boots!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm after some for my holiday (they're ace for keeping my feetsies warm in the snow!), and stupidly assumed that Primark would keep selling them for a while. Now they only have size 8s, and I'm a bit stuck.

Is anyone else selling really plain fakey ugg boots (nothing lace up or fancy, and ideally black) for about a tenner or less?

Comments

• Options
    Hi hun where i liue u can get them for as little 5quid if sale up to 15quid i want pair of real uggs black knitted 1 i didnt know they was 140quid i nearly died as the fake 1 only last me 2weeks they wear down so quick:wave:
  • Options
    You could try New look they had some in the sale the other day I think they were about a tenne and also if you have a market try there...the local one where I live has loads sometimes for a fiver :)
  • Options
    Tescos were doing them a while back, I got a black pair and a dark brown pair, two pairs for £15 :thumb: I warn you though, because they are so cheap the quality's obviously not amazing and I doubt they'll last that long...plus try them on in the shop as the black ones are quite big on me whereas the brown ones fit fine (and they're both size 6 :confused:)
  • Options
    I think ASOS do some - however if you get cheap fake ones they might not be waterproof and you will just end up with cold soggy tootsies - also i'd check the soles as well because you will need to have something with really good grip on the snow and ice.
  • Options
    I got mine for £6 from tesco kids, they go up to a size 5

Shoe zone always have them in
  • Options
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    I think ASOS do some - however if you get cheap fake ones they might not be waterproof and you will just end up with cold soggy tootsies - also i'd check the soles as well because you will need to have something with really good grip on the snow and ice.

I took my shitty Primark ones last year and they were ace - only problem I had was that they were lace up, and sometimes snow crept in through the holes. I'm wondering, though, if that spray-on waterproofing spray might help?

Thanks for suggestions, peoples. I've tried New Look, Tesco and Peacocks so far, but none had my size. Will try some of the other suggestions!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I dont know how much they are, but apparently m and s have some in.

I have the ones from Primark, and they still have loads in Preston, so perhaps they will get more in by you? Have you asked? They are lovely though so I can see why you are pissed off!
  • Options
    Sainsburys and Matalan both had black ones in when I went in last night.
This discussion has been closed.