Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

exes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i broke up with my bf 7 months ago, n ended up in a relationship which just shouldnt of happened, i give up my house,my friends EVERYTHING for this other guy and he dumped me 3 months later he was very manipulating to me and i let him, the day he broke up with me i found out i was pregnant and its all gone down hill from there really, the father of the child is being so horrible to me, and the ex i left him for decided to mess with me way more than i needed, he told me he loved me n if i wasnt pregnant he would take me back n one thing led to another i broke down after that i couldnt get out of bed at one stage i was that depressed over what he said....i havnt heard from him since :( i found out 2 days ago he has another gf so he was just messing with me how can any lad do that i was already suffering n he goes n does this...ive given up putting on a brave face to the world i cry all the time i cant go to work i just stay loked in my room all day.im at a loss

sarah xx

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like your going through hell Sarah im a guy but the only advice i can think of is to think if you want the baby or not. If you dont then..you know what you have to do if you do then you have to talk to the father

hope everything goes okay mate
  • Options
    Hey Sarah.

The original bf just said that to you to get back at you. Don't think his intentions were genuine. As for the other guy don't know if trying to patch things up with him are an option, it doesn't sound like it.

You should be happy, your bringing a new baby into the world. Try and forget about those two guys, you can do better than them. Its easier said then done but try and move on and not be so down. Things will eventually get better for you.

Myself personally I would be happy and excited with a son or daughter on the way.
  • Options
    Hey there

Sorry to hear you're going through what sounds like a really tough time right now :( Not only do you have to come to terms with being pregnant but also that it's happening whilst you're in what sounds like a really stressful situation.

From what you've said, both of these exes are not ready to support you in this and it's understandable that you are really upset, especially if like you say they are being manipulative or putting false hopes in your mind. This is the last thing you need.

Try not to panic. You do have options and there is support out there for you. Have you been to see your GP to talk things through? It might help you to get your head around things. Do you have a close friend or someone in your family you can talk to?

If you can, maybe put the exes to one side for a little while and really focus on yourself. What do you want? You may find some of the articles in our pregnancy and parenthood section useful.

In the mean time take good care of yourself :)