Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lasting as long as possible

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I'm 17 and haven't had sex or a blowjob yet, but I now have a girlfriend and I suspect we'll be reaching there in the next few weeks/months. The issue is when I masturbate I cum pretty quickly, like less than 10 mins. I know that 1st time it doesn't really matter but I still would like to be able to last longer. So any methods you use to last longer?

Comments

• Options
    The first time I had sex with a girl I was so worried I was going to cum right away and that it would be so embarassing for me. I was nervous as hell.

The best advice I can give is to just relax and enjoy yourself. With experience you'll be able to cope with this better. Hope this helped.
  • Options
    If your gonna cum 2 quick think about something that turns u off
  • Options
    dairy wrote: »
    Hi I'm 17 and haven't had sex or a blowjob yet, but I now have a girlfriend and I suspect we'll be reaching there in the next few weeks/months. The issue is when I masturbate I cum pretty quickly, like less than 10 mins. I know that 1st time it doesn't really matter but I still would like to be able to last longer. So any methods you use to last longer?

Many guys masturbate as though they need to crack one off quickly before they rush off to catch a train. Masturbation can instead also be a slow, enjoyable session where you take your time, taking yourself to the edge a number of times before actually cumming.

Try this. Wank until you are about to cum, and then stop. Then when the 'cumming' feeling subsides, start again and then stop. Train yourself to know when to stop and recognise the point of no return. Then, when you are having sex and feel that you may be about to cum, slow down and perhaps concentrate of her for a while before starting again.
  • Options
    If you wank about.... i donno 4 or 5 times before you have sex then you will last longer.
  • Options
    And also when i do my boyfriend i can make him come in 10 mins or i can take my time and make him come in 30 mins. It also depends how excited you are. Lol. :D