Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair Dye

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I'm a guy and have mousy brown hair.. I'm starting to think it a bit 'boring' so want to dye it with semi-permanent stuff to see what it's like different.

Can anyone recommend a range to check out? I want to stay with natural colours and think that something darker to start with, heading towards brown would be a good move?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Just go into boots or superdrug and find a shade you like the look of and try that. For guys its not so much a big deal if you hair gets screwed up, just cut it off and wait for it to grow back right. Go for it
  • Options
    ah should have said, i went to tesco and was a bit overwhelmed by all the different types!

looking for some specific direction :)

thanks
  • Options
    to be honest theyre all pretty much the same. Just choose a colour and go for it, it doesnt really matter what brand you use because, as i said, theyre all pretty much the same. :)
  • Options
    I usually go to a salon for that sort of thing. Then, if it goes horribly wrong, I've got someone else to blame for it. Results are usually good though.
  • Options
    Go for black thats a nice colour (not to be all emo or anything)
  • Options
    haha, no for black thanks :D

ok, thats good enough for me if you guys say they are all pretty much the same...

thanks muchly i'll check them out when i go shopping this week