Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Aching eyebrow

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
All morning I've had a pain in my left eyebrow, although it might be in my head behind my eyebrow. Occasionally it gets really sharp and I almost have to stop what I'm doing, other times it just lingers. It's annoying the crap out of me now, does anyone else get this? I've not done anything stressful and I can'y see why this would be coming on now.

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like a headache to me.
  • Options
    Nope never had an aching eyebrow. I have had pain there when I have a headache but not an ache. I'll be a hypochondriac and diagnose you as having a stroke but I doubt it's anything to worry about. Take some ibuprofen or something.
  • Options
    I get something very similar when my sinuses are all bunged up. Does it hurt when you press on it?
  • Options
    Yeah a bit. It actually feel more like the muscle behind the eyebrow than anything else.
  • Options
    Ahhh. This is called Roger Mooore's Syndrome. It's a painful condition affecting the muscle that elevates the eyebrow caused by over use in the expression of mild surprise, usually at the sight of naked women or a gun, and especially a naked woman with a gun :)
  • Options
    i think ive had something similiar it felt like i had an insect crawlin bout inside my eye brow
    eventually it went away though.