Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm probably just being paranoid...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
but I was wondering if I might be pregnant. I don't THINK I am but given previous experience I'm a bit paranoid.

Basically I've been sleeping with my new boyfriend for around about a month now and we've been using condoms and being careful. However there have been a couple of times where he's erm.. cum on my body. We wipe it up and I usually have a shower afterwards etc. A few times though I've found some has escaped and nestled in that bit between my legs and my ladybits.

My periods are a bit irregular (I was using implanon until it ran out in October and I need to get it changed) anyway and I've only had 1/2 since my implanon ran out.

My last period was at the end of November and finished on around the 1st/2nd of December.

Thing is this last couple of weeks has been pretty stressful for me, first Christmas without my mum, moved back in with my dad and being in a long distance relationship and I'm wondering if a mixture of this and coming off a long-term contraceptive is playing tricks with me. I've got a couple of spots which usually happens just before my period but I'm not really getting any cramps or anything as usual.

I know the only way to know for certain is to take a pregnancy test but does it sound like it could be possible. I REALLY could do without it right now...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't have though you would be, I mean the chances are there but very very slim imo and you should be fine, don't quote me on that though, weirder things have happened in this world. but I shouldn't worry to much,

Only way to be sure though, test test test.