Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what shall i do???/

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey i have been seeing a girl for a couple of weeks now, we arent really official yet but basically if you get what i mean. im 16 and so is she. anyway last night at new years i was very drunk and went out with her and a load of friends into town. she left at about 1 and i stayed in for a while longer after that. i was looking after a very drunk female friend of my mine when she kept trying to kiss me, in the end i did kiss her a couple of times but then stopped it took her to another friend so she could go home. i was quite drunk at the time and didnt know what i was doing. but now i feel so guilty becasue i really feel i have something with the girl im seeing. shall i tell her what happened or shall i leave it and tell the other friend not to tell anyone it happened. i really dont know. i feel like i should but then again i dont want to ruin my chances with her. :(:(:(:(

Comments

• Options
    hmm just told her what happened and turns out she kissed someone ese aswell. hmm i was talking to her online and she said she had to go so i guess i will just have to see what happens next time i meet up with her. advice and opinions will still be apreciated.
  • Options
    Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    I think it's lovely that you're so concerned about this, and as it's early days it doesn't seem like too much damage has been done. You're obviously really sorry (why not send her a link to your post, to prove it!?) and think she's special...you could send her a card to say that personally? That always seems much more romantic.

As for the online chat you had - it's can be hard to read exactly how someone feels over the internet. She probably feels the same way you do about it, and you'll kiss and make up when you see each other. It's just difficult to get into the swing of relationships after you've been single for some time. Just make sure you tell her exactly how much you like her, no girl could resist that!
  • Options
    It can't be that bad, she did it too!

Just put it down to the drink and it should blow over. :)