Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

after the first time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok this may seem like a reallly stupid and pathetic question, but what happens after sex? do we bleed/ do we have difficulty walking? does our period come? :s haha I've asked my friends and they say everybody is different but I don't want to seem like a complete goon! So can anyone tell me what to expect basing it on their own experiences! I've looked for info on the net, but i think i'd rather hear people talking from experience rather than an internet site full of hundreds of info and no opinions!cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers x:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Yes everyone is different, but i didnt bleed at all. And no your period won't start, unless you're actually due when you do it the first time.

I wouldn't say you'll be unable to walk, but itll depend how big he is downstairs..if he is big, then you may feel like you've just had something v large shoved up yourself! And thus walk a little bit weirdly, lol!
  • Options
    thanks for your help nelly_bar :)
  • Options
    Are we talking about sex in general or the first time having sex?

Usually you just get spunk coming back out onto the nice clean bedsheets, unless of course you use a condom.
  • Options
    I guess if its your first time you might bleed a little.
    First time can hurt.
    It gets better after that tho.
    Have you ever done 4play or oral?
    Its the same thing but better. And theres a difference between ''sex'' and ''making love''
    If your making love its passionate and it will feel good.
  • Options
    Everyone is different as will be the circumstances that the sex will happen in or love making so to speak. For me it didn't hurt and there was no bleeding, my boyfriend was very gentle. And it felt really quite good. I was very lucky as I know some people whose first times didn't exactly happen 'perfectly'.
  • Options
    The first time I had sex it didn't even hurt....I'm still greatly confused by this....
  • Options
    x-Melon-x wrote: »
    Everyone is different as will be the circumstances that the sex will happen in or love making so to speak. For me it didn't hurt and there was no bleeding, my boyfriend was very gentle. And it felt really quite good. I was very lucky as I know some people whose first times didn't exactly happen 'perfectly'.

What she said
  • Options
    what happens after sex? well, after I had sex, zeus comes down from mt. olymp high-fives me as says, "damn, bro. show me your ways."
  • Options
    What happens after sex? Well, the world will carry on spinning, the birds will carry on singing, night will continue to follow the day, Graham Norton will continue to be a prat... nothing to see here, officer.

You've nothing whatsoever to worry about. If you're a woman, it's possible you might bleed a bit after losing your virginity. One way to try and avoid this is for the woman to go on top for her first time - that way, she controls how much penetration occurs.