Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

have different feelings!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi peeps!
If your girlfriend/boyfriend was moving away to go to college, and ud been going out for about 2 weeks would you stop going out because of it?
My boyfriend is thinking theres no point in us going out because im moving away but i dont to end it because i really really do like him! Im moving at the beginning of september.
Anyone else been in this situation?
Be really grateful for the help!
Cheers my dears!
:confused:

Comments

• Options
    My ex dumped me the week before I was going to leave for uni, we'd been together for about 5 months. I didnt like it at the time, but now I can see it was for the best.

If he wants to end it, then I would just accept it. I know its hard, but its better it ends now, than in September, because you'll feel even more attatched to him.
  • Options
    Why shud anything change if your moving away? If u break up because of communication problems wen ur away then break up but shud never b because ur movin its not a poper excuse at all... jus because u won't see eachother as often. If he wants to end it... i on't think its mature of him at all... sorry if i sound harsh! :D