Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

unfaithful partners?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This year a number of my friends have found out that
they have an unfaithful partner or that their partner
is flirting/secretly contacting other females like they
are leading a double life...is this something of a new
yet worrying trend? Any advice or comments are
welcome, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    At first I thought you were writing a poem, lol, because you made so many weird line breaks.

Nah, adultery exists since stoneage. Either they are unhappy in the relationship with your friends or they are just jackasses who just can't get enough, which will usually end bad for them, because they'll be left standing there with nothing as soon as they are dumped.
  • Options
    I don't think it's a new trend. People have always cheated and always will.
  • Options
    I have to say the internet has made it alot more easier for people to cheat and that etc.

x
  • Options
    Yes cyber space is a great place for married people, or if you are in another kind of relationship to meet someone else. I think it is awful how we treat one another in this sense ...if I ever knew that my husband was unfaithful he would be divorced asap. I do not want someone who I cannot trust and if they want to put it about as the saying goes they do it without me as I believe in being faithful and I dont want sex with them after they have had sex with someone else. I suppose it is based on trust and faithfulness.