Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Quote of the day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some woman in the office who is actually hot and i want her babies has been saying this alllll day so its my quote of the day, "im sooooooo fat and cant get a man".

Any quotes of the day?

Comments

• Options
    Pretty much no. Apart from my flatmate complaining about how people use her non stick pan. Then when I said something about her being moany she got pissed off and said, "I've never said anything about how other people use my pan."

I am a bit mad at her right now.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    GODDAMMIT NANCY, FLY THE PLANE!

I'm watching airport on tv :D

Jealous! I fucking love airport!
  • Options
    Its not as good as AIRPLANE though :D

They're both pretty good comedy value to be honest.
  • Options
    a kid in my year 4 class on placement who were doing there drama performance said when talking about one of henry the eighths wives-"she betrayed him as she was with another woman" was a funny thing to come out of an eight year olds mouth and the shock on the faces of the teachers
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Some woman in the office who is actually hot and i want her babies has been saying this alllll day so its my quote of the day, "im sooooooo fat and cant get a man".

Bone her?

Quote of the day 'why can't I get student discount off a gift card?'
    FUCKING DUUUUUUURRRRR YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID WOMAN HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DRESSED TODAY IF YOU'RE THAT THICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit stressed. :)
  • Options
    Actually yea. I've been playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 all day long with a friend. And many of you might know his games, who try to be as realistically as possible. And I mean uber-realistic.

So I was shooting down this terrorist, and he fell in a way that his arm (he was bearing an shotgun) landed in a wall and the shotgun was visible from the other side of the wall and it looked like it was dancing. Like spinning around in the air.

And while my friend was still playing I said "hey paul, look at my screen.", so paul looked over and said with his fist to his mouth as if it was a microphone, "TOM CLANCY, A SHORT QUESTION. WHAT DO YOU SAY IN YOUR DEFENSE, THAT THERE IS A DANCING SHOTGUN IN YOUR GAME??" - "no comment."

I nearly peed myself with laughter. It was a running joke all evening long.
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Bone her?

Quote of the day 'why can't I get student discount off a gift card?'
    FUCKING DUUUUUUURRRRR YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID WOMAN HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DRESSED TODAY IF YOU'RE THAT THICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit stressed. :)

Was she buying the gift card? :p
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I thought it was a "you had to be there"-joke. :)

It was a cool day. First holiday, all the work is done now and it was just a grand afternoon with lots of laughs.

We played one level so often times (because we never managed to complete it), that we already knew the scripted effects by heart. In the beginning we both took our positions, knew exactly where the first culprits waited and sniped at the same time, so both died and not only one alarming the other to run away.

There was this little side alley where always one terrorist would be waiting, but he would never come out, regardless of how many of his friends we killed. So I said, "paul, check this out." he looked at the entrance of the side alley, but in a angle so he could not see far enough inside to see the terrorist. Suddenly over a wooden fence, through the leaves of an palm tree came my grenade and WOOM, the terrorist flew ragdoll-style out of the alley past pauls vision.

Oh god, it was such a funny and cool day.
  • Options
    Was she buying the gift card? :p

No, you don't buy gift cards, you put money on them for someone else to spend.

Therefore if you took student discount off it you'd end up with less money on the card; say £9.00 instead of £10.00.
    It's very simple really. :yes: