Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

freezing up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all
some of u might have guessed that relastionship wise, i'm pretty fucked up, but i've taken some time out of it all to try and sort my head out, obviously not worked completly cos i'm posting here now

any way i've meet a girl that i've completly fallen for, shes amazingly pretty, shes funny, shes basically one of the nicest people i've ever met, but then i;ve met alot of asswipes as well, any way today as its my last day at college till after christmas, i though i would ask if she wanted to met up some time and well, we were talking and i completly froze up and idk what to say at all. I just couldn't ask her out. As i'm not gonna see her in like 3 weeks its really got me down, i want to see her soon but i don't even have her face book, or even her mobile i just don't no what to do

i just really wanted to get that off my chest and just see if any of u have any advice for not freezing up again

thanks all and have a great christmas and a new year