Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, i could do with a bit of help if anyone is feeling so kind..

Basically i need to come up with an idea for an assignment i've got, but the criteria seems so compact that i can actually think of nothing that will work.

I need to produce a business plan style report for a website that:
- is profitable
- is based abroad (not in England)
- includes some kind of relationship (eg. p2p, b2b)
- is based in the field of 'education'

So i just need an idea..

Kinda tricky huh :crazyeyes

So if anyone can help with an idea i'll be muchos gracias!

Comments

• Options
    Dating site for Spanish teachers?
  • Options
    what about

international exchange for foreign students to come and learn english?
  • Options
    becks27 wrote: »
    what about

international exchange for foreign students to come and learn english?

Aye, that's what I was thinking. Or rather, since it's not to be in England, it could be for English speaking kids to go to a camp in France to learn French.
  • Options
    The problem with most of the ideas is unfortunately the scale (eg, the camp idea is good but to set something like that up would be an enormous cost and would most likely far outwiegh any profit). It also needs to have a purpose for being online, again using the camp idea, this is something that could be done without the need for a website. i probably should mention that at some point im going to have to full cost everything with a large amount of accurate financial data. fun times *sigh*
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    The problem with most of the ideas is unfortunately the scale (eg, the camp idea is good but to set something like that up would be an enormous cost and would most likely far outwiegh any profit). It also needs to have a purpose for being online, again using the camp idea, this is something that could be done without the need for a website. i probably should mention that at some point im going to have to full cost everything with a large amount of accurate financial data. fun times *sigh*

Oh my God! I don't know what you're doing, but it sounds really scary!
    How about a penpal forum type way of learning a language? You can meet new online buddies and have tutorials from tutors and shiz.
    I don't get it though...if it's so based on the website, why is it important that it's not based in England?
  • Options
    How about a website that offers educational material like study guides and tutor videos on a subscription basis..... of course the material would have to be of expectational quality and not stuff you can easily find with Google?

Or a website offering a database that lists diggs for foreign exchange students? There would be no fee for the students, only a fee for those that are wanting to advertise accommodation. thinkproperty.com and propertyfinder.com are a good example of how you can use the database.