Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

two problems.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
firstly.
before my best mate got with her boyfriend,
we kinda liked eachother. nothing happened and after a few weeks he started going out with my best mate.
i didnt really care cause i went off him anyway.
but theyve been together about two months, and my friend always thought that her boyfriend still liked me he said he didnt and i never thought he did.

but the other night he asked me if i still had feelings, i said no (which is the truth) and asked him why.
he said that hed always had feelings for me since we liked eachother and how he always thought about me now and again, but he still cared about gemma.
when he used the word 'care' it felt wierd cause hes before told me he loved her and i woulda thought hed use a stronger word, he told me nto to say nothing to her but i told my other friend and she thinks i should tell her. ?

secondly. (this is a different friend)
about 3months ago i got really drunk and kissed my friends boyfriend, he came onto me and telling me how he wished hed met me first and everything and he ended up tellin my friend, i thought shed hate me but she forgave us both. ive seen him since and it was all mutual and we forgot about it. but last night aload of us went to his including his girlfriend and durin the night his girlfriend fell asleep and he kept winking at me and making kissy faces. and his dad dropped me home and we sat in the back he tried strocking up my leg and i pushed his arm away and then he kissed me on the cheek after. i dont know wether to tell my friend but i dont want to ruin their relationship cause if i tell her i know shed break up with him. i didnt influence him on as i hardly talked to him that night.

pleeeasee give advice, have no clue what to do!
thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Find new friends.
    These guys sound really immature... (unless of course they are?)