Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Was I Used?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im confused right.
A Guy and me had a bit of fun right but we didnt go as far as sex just a few stuff in between.;) .The next day i was told that by him it was only a spur of the moment thing and it was just a bit of fun. But then according to his friends he had been talking about trying it on with me for a while....
i dont know who to believe
and ive now liked the guy :(
he was in a relationship with a clingy girl before and im not waanting to be like that but i dont think anythings going to happen again altho i want it to
has anyone got anything for me to do or say to help with the situation. i really like that guy and hope ive not been used :/

Comments

• Options
    Hi Beckaaaaaaa :)

I believe that you are only "used" if you allow yourself to be. If you feel bad about this experience, learn from it and think more carefully in the future. But for now, let it go and try to rise above it. It's happened, and you can't change it.

If you want to just have fun with someone but then feel like you're being used - these two things don't really go together. If you're someone who is capable of "having fun" - you won't be worried about feeling bad. If you do feel badly about yourself, it's probably not worth the "fun".
  • Options
    Katchika

thanks alot btw :] best advice ive had for this
    and the only lolo
    im up for fun,especially with him and if he wants to again im willing even if its going no where i was just worried incasee he was going to use my by saying things about me etcc its a long story tbhh but thanks a bunch :)
  • Options
    If you're sure that's what you want, and you protect yourself, then fine. But if you really like this guy, and he only wants occasional "fun", you may end up getting hurt. Be careful :)
  • Options
    yeeeeah

i understand ive been used beforeee
    hopefully if he does begin to i'll realise thanks alot for your help :]
  • Options
    Why don't you use him instead :D
  • Options
    guys are always like that
  • Options
    iv got the same problem... except me n this guy have alot of history.. and at first we were just getting dirty with eachother... like blowjobs etc.. but ive started to fall for him all over again.. :( i want to carry on the fun but then i have feelings for him :( whats a girl to do :(
  • Options
    iv got the same problem... except me n this guy have alot of history.. and at first we were just getting dirty with eachother... like blowjobs etc.. but ive started to fall for him all over again.. :( i want to carry on the fun but then i have feelings for him :( whats a girl to do :(

How about telling him how you feel.
  • Options
    Beckaaaaa

Probably should get to know the guy better first and tell him what u want and find out what he wants. Kinda late to go that route now though. Good advice for the future though.

You could ask him if he wants a relationship with you or not. Maybe even get a friend of yours to ask him and find out what he thinks about you.

As for not being used might not wanna put yourself in these type of situations where you don't know what the other person is thinking. You'd be putting yourself in a situation where you could get hurt.
  • Options
    neeoe wrote: »
    guys are always like that

Hey, Im a guy and Im not like that.
  • Options
    have a talk with him. Maybe he just said this to make you envious or something. It's a stupid strategy, but who knows. Ask him about it, and if he persists that it was a one time thing, then you have your answer.
  • Options
    Beckaaaaa wrote: »
    Im confused right.
    A Guy and me had a bit of fun right but we didnt go as far as sex just a few stuff in between.;) .The next day i was told that by him it was only a spur of the moment thing and it was just a bit of fun. But then according to his friends he had been talking about trying it on with me for a while....
    i dont know who to believe
    and ive now liked the guy :(
    he was in a relationship with a clingy girl before and im not waanting to be like that but i dont think anythings going to happen again altho i want it to
    has anyone got anything for me to do or say to help with the situation. i really like that guy and hope ive not been used :/

You weren't used because he didn't give you any commitment in the first place. If you have feelings for him, I would've suggested you did nothing sexual with him,as it's not going to help. It sounds like he doesn't feel the same (which sucks) but you won't know for sure unless you ask him.