Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It's not even 5pm yet... but it's still FRIDAY!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm still at work; just finished a two-day presentation skills course. However I want to feel the weekend vibe now and get the hell out of here... so please inspire me!

Tonight I'm off to Ministry for Marco V, Matt Hardwick (lol) and others. What fun things will y'all be doing this weekend? :D

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    If it is anything like today, I shall be throwing my guts out again.

Not impressed.

Meeting old uni friends on Sunday for lunch too. Urgh. Food :(
  • Options
    Doing Uni work. Yay.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Oh, and going to try and put the Christmas decs up tomorrow.
  • Options
    Oh, and going to try and put the Christmas decs up tomorrow.
    I acquired some tinsel the other night, which is now adorning our TV ;)
  • Options
    I'm busy busy Christmas card making today, watching some DVDs later with my flatmates.
    Tomorrow I've got a bunch of boring things to do. Ie bank, pick up something from uni, postoffice (btw, does the po stay open all day on Saturdays or only til 12 like the bank?) Then it's my mates 21st! Hello cocktails!
    Sunday is a horrible 9 hour shift, as usual.
  • Options
    I shall spend it mostly learning XML. Fun times.
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    ...does the [post office] stay open all day on Saturdays or only til 12 like the bank?
    The latter. 12noon finish on a Saturday.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I shall spend it mostly learning XML. Fun times. The latter. 12noon finish on a Saturday.

Cheers!
    I guess I might as well get up before 11 then. Boo.
  • Options
    I'm off to see The Prodigy tomorrow night! :D
  • Options
    Work's Christmas party tonight. Already started on the Champagne.
  • Options
    staying in and catching up on tv, packing for going away and delivering some pressies tonight

tomorrow, i'm off to get a new piercing, and then to my ju jitsu school party

sunday i shall probably be having a lazy one,
  • Options
    Just marziapaned the cake, and it's bit wonky. Normally that wouldn't matter but the way i'm gonna decorate it, it will be noticeable. Maybe a wedge underneath or something. APrt from that, not much.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Working, as per usual =\
  • Options
    Having a joint b-day night out 2moz night with one of my work mates. Its not my birthday for a week or so yet but they wanted to make sure they gave me a night out i deserved :p .. cunts..
  • Options
    Weekends are meaningless to me nowadays because I work weekends. My weekends are Thursday and Friday. This weekend is even worse than a regular weekend, because I just had 6 days holiday for Eid. It's going to really hurt getting up at 6am tomorrow.

Tonight I went out on a date with a millionaire, so that was kind of nice - although coming home at 10pm sucked a bit. I might venture out tomorrow night too, but it will have to be another early one.

I want my weekends back.
  • Options
    If it is anything like today, I shall be throwing my guts out again.

Not impressed.

Meeting old uni friends on Sunday for lunch too. Urgh. Food :(

hope you feel better soon littlemissy, im a bit poorly too atm :(
  • Options
    my weekend promises to be very boring.
    ive been non stop drinking from last friday-thursday, so am going on the wagon (for a week!!) and not having another drop

so that being said, i spent last night doing not so much. had an early dinner whilst watching some live music on the beach (im currently in goa btw! :D) and then i 'attempted' to get to sleep in my beach hut. I found this nigh on impossible tho, what with the trance music blaring from the beach shack next door, and my paranoia that th hotel staff were watching me through the gaps in the wooden slats. (very inprobable - but still, kept me awake!!)

Today, spent the day sunning myself whilst chatting to 2 very nice irish boys on the beach and eating too much food. I am going to go to the beach soon and pick a shack to eat in wit da boyos, and then most likely an earlyish night

Tomorrow im up bright and early to check out of ma hotel, and am moving back up the coast to a place called varca beach - where im 'praying' that im going to be able to find my long lost holiday romance from about 5 years ago. hopefully he will still be working in the same place!! unlikely, but im so excited :hyper:
  • Options
    the beach sounds nice and the listening to live music bit too..beats being by a wet, very windy coast...oh and cold...it is winter I know but rather be somewhere warmer right now.
    Hope your trip to varca beach goes well and maybe you might be able to rekindle old flames?
    Not much happening here...waiting for the weather to ease off but do not think it is likely. So doing a bit of tidying up which is boring but beats being outside at the moment.
  • Options
    i was out last night with a few work friends. im super poor so couldn't afford it but they made me come out and said it would be boring without me :blush:. they bought me lots of drinks and i spent a grand total of £3. i shall repay them with drinks in the new year.

today, i have been fighting in town trying to get served and find christmas presents for people. i have just got home. i have finished my christmas shopping though. woooohoooo! just gotta wrap it all now :D

tonight, im going my to boyfriend's mate's work's party. he used to work there himself. we've managed to bag ourselves tickets :D we are going to an indian restaurant for FREEEE then going to a place with a FREEEE barrr. yeahhh, another cheapo night then :D

tomorrow, i shall come back to mine to wrap up the zillion and one presents i have to wrap up whilst watching the x factor final :) think i may be going to the cinema in the evening with the man too, not sure yet.

busy weekend really. still, best to enjoy it as ive got another 55 hour week again next week :(
  • Options
    still fuckin dyin from the weekend

spunked a lot of coin, daresay the same for that cunt turlough!

bender if i ever saw one, newrys fulla sick bastards :D

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: