Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

LittleBig Planet

Anyone played it? Is it any good?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Looks really strange from the adverts =/
  • Options
    I've not had a go but it does look a bit randon from the promo vids I've seen. Though I do have a fab glow in the dark littlebig planet tee, I *ahem* borrowed (;) ) from work.
  • Options
    Consolevania loved it, as have a few of my mates. There has been some real issues with most of the good 'homage' levels (Batman, Mario games, old arcade games and movies) being moderated out of existance on the servers.
  • Options
    I've played it and it is a lot of fun. There's a lot of user-generated content out there as well as the story levels.

My only gripe in fact is that to use 100% of the objects in your own levels you have to complete each story level 100%.
  • Options
    It's awesome! Buy it now!
  • Options
    If you want something with lots of user content try spore :) Its fun and simple
  • Options
    There's a level based on the obstacle course from Gladiators. What more do you need?
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote: »
    If you want something with lots of user content try spore :) Its fun and simple

That does look pretty good.

I only asked because my sis may have got me a copy for christmas. I liked it because you can get cool skins for your characters. A mate told me that you have to build the levels and thats its pretty difficult.

thanks for the replies everyone. :)
  • Options
    That does look pretty good.

I only asked because my sis may have got me a copy for christmas. I liked it because you can get cool skins for your characters. A mate told me that you have to build the levels and thats its pretty difficult.

thanks for the replies everyone. :)

You don't have to build your own levels, but you can.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    You don't have to build your own levels, but you can.

Oh. thats OK then.
  • Options
    And tbf the opportunity to play with what other people have made is much better in little big planet than spore - in spore it's other's creations but in little big planet it's a universe of other people's insane level design.

It's pretty much the one game tempting me to get a ps3... well unless they sudden release a subtitled version of policenauts on PSN
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I am not a gaming geek, not by a long shot, but I find LBP rather amusing.