Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tweety

I was wondering how you are, how the pregnancy is going and how is Marmite?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya, pregnancy going ok thanks, i am 28 weeks now and feel huge already. Got mw tommorow so am looking forward to hearing our baby girls HB again :D.
    Am waddling now due to pains walking lol. Still hopefully only 10 more weeks to go...

Chris (Marmite) is okish, chemo isnt going too bad, he feels pretty shit for several days after each treatment but is still managing to work most of the time which keeps his mind off things. 2 cycles down (each cycle consists of 2 lots of treatment), at least 4 more to go possibly 6.

Hardest thing for him is starting to lose his hair bless him. Then he can't hide the fact hes a cancer patient.

Thanks for asking, how are things with you?
  • Options
    BABY GIRL, awwww wow, one of each, how lovely!!!

im sorry to hear its hard for Chris. I hope it takes effect quickly. It must be hard for you all as a family ((hugs))
  • Options
    Things are fine with me, pretty hectic with three. Was a bit of a shock to the system but its getting easier :)
  • Options
    yeah i had a 2d scan that turnt into 3d scan a few weeks back and they confirmed that shes pretty sure its a girl :) very pleased to be having one of each and being able to give my mum a grandaughter as its all boys as sister has 2 and i have one.
    I am dreading having to get up for the school run when i have been awake all night with a newborn, can't get as much help as i would have with Chris being ill.
    I guess i will cope, and after nights like last night when i cant breath very well so not alot of sleep i will be glad when shes arrived, at least i will have a lovely little girl for it to all be worth getting up.
    How old are they all now scc?
  • Options
    haha yes the school run, thats the worst bit about a big age gap. You never know, she might be a sleeper. I have heard you do get some babies that know how to sleep ;)
    I always found that no matter how much babies get me up in the night, its still not as tiring as being pregnant tho
    my ages are 7, 20mths and 8mths :)
  • Options
    aaw it that your lot now?
  • Options
    definitely!! I have more than enough ;)