Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how do i tell him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heyyahh:)

ive asked for adivce before and the feedback i got was really helpfull, but now im stuck again but on a different subject.

i like a guy at my school, and we talk on msn and sometimes at shcool but hes not in any of my lessons. i really like him and have done for a few weeks now. i just dont know how to tell him, because i dont want ihm to turn round and sayy 'err no i dont like you' and tell his mates or anything.

at the same time ive always thought he was the type of guy who only goes out with girls for one thing, cause he hangs around with that sort of people. and the other week i kind of got really drunk and had sex with a guy from school, i dont want him to think that because that happened he can just get it out of me like that. when we talked about it he said he never thought i was a slag or anythin and i think hes a decent guy.

but how do i tell him i like him, without looking a complete wierdo?

Comments

• Options
    You never REALLY know a person until you spend quality time with them - and they with you. Why don't you suggest meeting up on a Saturday in town or something ... and if he says 'yes', that is a positive sign. Keep the conversation on him, laugh at his jokes, pretend you love football, make him feel good about himself ... and before you know, he'll be doing all the running. ;)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    You never REALLY know a person until you spend quality time with them - and they with you. Why don't you suggest meeting up on a Saturday in town or something ... and if he says 'yes', that is a positive sign. Keep the conversation on him, laugh at his jokes, pretend you love football, make him feel good about himself ... and before you know, he'll be doing all the running. ;)

Unless of course you dont, nothing worse that pretending u like something he likes, then when he actually tries to have a conversation with you about it, you have NO idea what he's on about :thumb:
  • Options
    try it with words...
  • Options
    i like the last onee :)

but i did tell him, and he said ok.
    so i take it he dosent like me back in the way that i like him.