Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

xmas present(s) for new girlfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

some of you may remember me from a previous post of mine - dating with a disability and my trouble getting a girlfriend. well i now have one and i'm sooooo happy! she's basically a mate from work who i've known for a year or so and gradually got closer and closer to and she's even helped with the online dating stuff i did when all along she wanted to be with me. i finally realised that i loved spending time with her and more importantly she accepts me the way i am and doesn't see all the fuss about my MS because of the way i handle it and myself and am forever smiling no matter what. she's great and has all the qualities i seek and more. so she is deserving of some great presents for xmas but i've been so long out of the dating game (4 years+) that i haven't a clue what to get her. she loves music/DVDs/Arsenal and is a bit of a tomboy but feminine at the same time.

all suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Options
    music/DVDs/Arsenal
  • Options
    so she is deserving of some great presents for xmas but i've been so long out of the dating game (4 years+) that i haven't a clue what to get her. she loves music/DVDs/Arsenal and is a bit of a tomboy but feminine at the same time.

What sort of budget are you looking at? And make sure you give her one 'quality' main one - not just loads of small 'cheapish' ones. :)
  • Options
    Tie a ribbon round your cock, and hang a catapult on the end of the ribbon.

Something for both her feminine and her tomboy side.

:D
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Tie a ribbon round your cock, and hang a catapult on the end of the ribbon.

Something for both her feminine and her tomboy side.

:D

:lol:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    What sort of budget are you looking at? And make sure you give her one 'quality' main one - not just loads of small 'cheapish' ones. :)

Ohh see i think she might like a big box of lots of small things which are each chosen to reflect a different side of her so like some romantic things, some arsenal tomboy stuff and maybe a girlie thing or two thrown in - but it does indeed depend on your budget.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Ohh see i think she might like a big box of lots of small things which are each chosen to reflect a different side of her so like some romantic things, some arsenal tomboy stuff and maybe a girlie thing or two thrown in - but it does indeed depend on your budget.

I think you're right. :blush: