Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Buying a database

I've already failed to buy a legit databse of contact telephone numbers for businesses, particular businesses in question are computer shops. Is there any company out there that sells a legit databse of numbers because I don't want to run into any encounters with companies registered under TPS.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bt phonedisc
  • Options
    If you use that it means I got to make the calls through my computer and I assume using BT. Not something I want to do as I already pay for an unlimited call package
  • Options
    ummm no. it's what you asked for.

you get a DVD with every phone number on it - where you can filter via business or residential with the bundled software. It is not linked to any calling software.
  • Options
    Ok this is what it says

"Includes all Directory Listings available for use on non-voice Products (ie. excludes Ex-directory and voice directory enquiry only listings)

Modem and telephone handset connection to your PC required."

also there is no pricing on the website or information on what the disc is allowed to be used for.
  • Options
    Are you still peddling your money making scam?
  • Options
    **Mr Burns is in his office. He hears the phone ringing and answers it**

Mr Burns: Ahoy hoy?
    Homer's voice: Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So use it. And send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay; eternal happiness is just a dollar away!
    Mr Burns: Hmm... one dollar for eternal happiness. (thinks for a few seconds) I think I'd be happier with the dollar.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    **Mr Burns is in his office. He hears the phone ringing and answers it**

Mr Burns: Ahoy hoy?
    Homer's voice: Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So use it. And send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay; eternal happiness is just a dollar away!
    Mr Burns: Hmm... one dollar for eternal happiness. (thinks for a few seconds) I think I'd be happier with the dollar.

And this is to do with a database?

HOW?