Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thank you

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This isn't a need for advice, i just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who posts responses on the boards, particularly the relationship one.
I think i've only posted a couple of threads on here asking for advice but even when just browsing the threads its really helped me in my relationship.
I've finally found the confidence to speak up to my bf about some problems ive had with us and part of it came from reading the posts on here and realising that i need to put my foot down more and not just go along with everything, theres TWO people in our relationship.
Well i told him the problems i had and he listened and took them on board so yay!! :yippe:
Thanks everyone for posting their advice and keep going cos you're not only helping the OP, but other people as well :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    That's great! Glad that it has worked out and good luck for the future.
  • Options
    How much is thesite.org paying you to say this?? ;)

Nah it's true the people this site are wonderful and have helped loads of people. :)
  • Options
    There's a lot of love in this room.