Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need help with this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been seeing this one girl for about 7 months now, and im only 14m i take my relationships more serious than most of my peers because i am more likely, from my observations, more mature, well anyway, about 5 months ago her mom saw us kissing (makin out) and ever since i haven't been allowed to see this girl,2/7 months we have been allowed to date. and i sw her web page and it had another guy all over it just recently, when i talked to her she said she did it because her friend told her she thought i was cheating on her, so the next day, after not even talking to me, she starts dating another guy,now we continue to go out. we talked things through, she had her reasons.i have done so much to try and make this relationship work, and we wont be able to see each other until we are 17, unless she convinces her mom otherwise, would it really be worth the wait to wait for a true love, me and her have been through so much in 7 months, more than couples for years. is this worth it???

Comments

• Options
    Maybe change the font so people can read it ? That's giving me a headache.
  • Options
    i think it sounds like a lot of hassle tbh. Her mum says this, her friend says that, so she does this. I dont think its worth waiting till youre 17 for, but i dont think that would be the way it worked out anyway.

I would chalk it up to experience.

and change the font ;)
  • Options
    must admit I had to squint to read his post too! Thought me eye sight was going or maybe I was hullicinating hehe.
    Oh, so young and in love at an early age. Could you trust her if she is like this already?
  • Options
    At the age of 13/14 most teenagers have enough conflicting hormones in their body to take on the combined forces of the peoples republic of China, e.g. they could stand in front of a tank and win.