Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Question for the ladies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would you date a guy you knew was bisexual ?

I'm not talking a one nighter but would you have a serious relationship with a guy if you knew he played for both teams?

Does it put you off, does it turn you on? Would you always be worrying he would be off shagging a guy or would it make no difference at all?

I'm genuinely interested. :chin:

Comments

• Options
    Yes.

Some people worry when they're with a bi sexual person. On the one hand you know that you don't have all the bits and pieces that they like, and that can be quite difficult.
    On the other hand, it means that out of all the men AND all the women in the world, the person still wants to be with you. Makes it more special! =]
  • Options
    hi Matt,

Would not bother me....if they treated me kindly then its not an issue.
  • Options
    My gf's bi. It's not a problem for me - I'd be just as insecure dating a woman who defined as exclusively gay. Either way if she cheated it would be over...
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    My gf's bi. It's not a problem for me - I'd be just as insecure dating a woman who defined as exclusively gay. Either way if she cheated it would be over...

Exactly. Whether with a man or a woman, treating someone badly isn't on.
  • Options
    My guy is bisexual :) I don't see how it would be any different if he were straight like me. He just happens to like both sexes being bisexual doesn't mean you can't be faithful. We entered this relationship on the understanding that'd we'd be dedicated to one another, not anyone else.

If you're worried all the time that your boyfriend is cheating on you with guys and girls, then there is obviously some trust issues that need to be dealt with.
  • Options
    No it wouldn't put me off.
  • Options
    it wouldnt put me off
  • Options
    it does kinda turn me on, but i would only go out with a guy that really did know that there is a huge difference between being bi and being promiscuous...
  • Options
    My bf 'was' bi (long story) and I'm bi myself. I can understand the worry that a partner could leave for someone you couldn't compete with (the opposite sex) but I think that is a trust issue. I would want to be sure that they had the same feelings as me about monogamy but apart from that no issues.
  • Options
    i find it quite hot but i would be worried that theres twice as many ppl to entice them away and be better than me
  • Options
  • Options
    On the one hand you know that you don't have all the bits and pieces that they like, and that can be quite difficult.
    i think that would be quite difficult nowing that i probably couldnt satisfy my boyfriend in the way that maybe a guy could.

but i do have lots of girl mates that are bisexual
    and guys that are gay and i think they are jsut as nicer people then those that are straight.

i think bisexuals/gays have a better out look on things,
    if some of the guys that are gay in my school were bisexual i would seriously go for them. but bieng friends is jsut as good :)
  • Options
    Sadly it is a generalisation that gay and bi guys are nicer people, and unfair on straight men to say it.
  • Options
    Why worry? Everyone is different. Anyone can cheat with anyone else etc.
  • Options
    i bet it would be amazing! haha!
    my guy is straight but he has had sex with a guy before and that thought turns me on so much! think of the threesomes! :D

also, my friend is buisexual and she says, when she's with a guy, thats all shes interested in, and when shes with a girl, its the same. it makes mo difference because when shes in a relationship, its exclusive.