Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Blah blah blah

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's my birthday today! I am hungover as fuck. :(

My throat aches as I threw up so much last night. WOE.

Where's my fucking birthday card you crackpot?!
  • Options
    Happy birthday, 1983! :birthday:

Everything was covered in snow when I woke up today. :o I'm thinking about going for a short bike ride to see what it feels like. :D Can't decide if I want to buy spiked tires for my bike or not.
  • Options
    just cos it has a name doesn't mean people understand...

i'm sitting and stewing in my own juices again and over analysing...need sleep and a holiday

I know a name's not everything, but it's a bit easier that saying 'I have a back problem...I'm not quite sure what it is, but I have one and it hurts.'

I know bits and bobs of what's wrong ie my pelvis being twisted but I don't know all of it :(

Anyway, off to laser quest in an hour :)
  • Options
    im in delhi :hyper:

Been here 5 days now and think im ready to move on! (for people thinking of someday coming here, 3-5 days is more than enough!!)

Just about to go hazard the streets again and grab me some grub, and then i have to get back to the hotel to have an early night.

getting a 6am train tomrorow morning to agra to see taj mahal :D should be good!!
    then from there am getting a 14 hour sleeper train to varanasi to see the ganges etc. 14 hours on a train = not pleasant i suspect :(
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    I have a bone to pick with you! :p

Apparently what you told rachie has broken her net!! How dare you :p
    awww nooooooo

i did tell her it might in all fairness but we can hopefully fix it soon :eek2:

if you speak to her before i do tell i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    Working loads and loads, as ever. Other than that, off to Amsterdam in two weeks for a few days, and increasingly dreading it. Mainly because aforementioned work colleagues intend to get me ridiculously drunk and stoned. Plenty of time for sleep when you're dead, they tell me. Some of them will actually be coming home in body bags at this rate...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Working loads and loads, as ever. Other than that, off to Amsterdam in two weeks for a few days, and increasingly dreading it. Mainly because aforementioned work colleagues intend to get me ridiculously drunk and stoned. Plenty of time for sleep when you're dead, they tell me. Some of them will actually be coming home in body bags at this rate...

Dont worry, I've seen and heard of people coming back in worse states than you can imagine, and they are still alive!
  • Options
    So, i'm meant to be creating a biliography when my net won't load up big webpages or PDFs properly, spent an hour sorting my calender out, the annoying people on the other side of the corridoor won't shut up, i haven't the energy to do any of the other things that need to be done, but half can't been done cos of the time of night. I can't sleep because of the noise, i still have no TV, its taking forever to try and download and 45 min program, i'm in major need of hugs and being able to say lots of very nasty things in french...or at least nasty threats
  • Options
    With it being a uni nnection are you sure its not your computer or browser as opposed to the net connection.

Seriously i would mention the noise to what ever the welfare people take form as at your uni. They will likely be willing to do something about it.
  • Options
    What a day - 20.5 hours into a shift, making sure we hit a deadline. Been a long while since I had a day like this.
  • Options
    This weekend is the last im going to be working every friday and saturday night. If you add that onto my main job monday to friday days, i have a 24 hour day every Friday.

But no more, hahahaha.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    This weekend is the last im going to be working every friday and saturday night. If you add that onto my main job monday to friday days, i have a 24 hour day every Friday.

But no more, hahahaha.

:lol:

Aye, this is all in one big lump. Getting a bit tired now. Started at 10:15am yesterday.

Needless to say, I am charging for two days and am not coming back in today. :)
  • Options
    yeah i will do today, i just didn't want to make any more enemies here, the french people don't like me anyway...not that i've really given them much reason to.

its definatly the connection, cos this is my computer which is maintained to within an inch of its life, and mozilla was the same as IE last night (sometimes makes a bit of difference espcially when downloading). everyone else is having the same problem...

i'm just gonna go and make a series of complaints, cos there are so amny things that should have been fixed and haven't....
  • Options
    I'm double booked tomorrow. I ought to go to uni but I have a shift at work I couldn't get rid of. I have no idea if I can still go to uni for the saturday tuition. Bleah!

It's also freezing cold at home. :)
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I'm double booked tomorrow. I ought to go to uni but I have a shift at work I couldn't get rid of. I have no idea if I can still go to uni for the saturday tuition. Bleah!

It's also freezing cold at home. :)

Aye, some of us do that every day :p Or a couple times a week cuz its expensive and we're poor.

I'm home alone tonight and there is so much I could be doing but I do none of it. I was having fun having some tipsy karokee with the computer but that got boring too. Is it sad I'm hungry but too lazy to even make a sandwich?

And it pisses me off when cartoon network plays noncartoon shows. Lying fucks.
  • Options
    I'm dying a slow death. :yuck: :shocking: :D
  • Options
    Im back hommmme for the weekend :D Chilling out eating good food :D
  • Options
    isnt these many replies enough to crack you????????
  • Options
    :hyper: Im surfing the net on my PS3!
    I didn't know how to do it till today.
  • Options
    Kathleen wrote: »
    isnt these many replies enough to crack you????????

You what now?
  • Options
    Being forced to work instead of study meant I was able to go to my hip hop class. Woohoo!

It was a long day though, lots and lots of airplanes. Wroom Wroom. or Woosh woosh. I don't know what kind of a sound an airplane makes.

I'm watching Hot Fuzz now and delaying to clean up the house and going to bed because I need to wake up early to drive out of town.
  • Options
    Hip hop class? Hippity hopping to some funky bopping beats?
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Hip hop class? Hippity hopping to some funky bopping beats?

Lots of hippity hoppity indeed! We were practicing hip and chest bouncing in a squash club in a room with a glass window. Lots of men trying to spy on us. :o
  • Options
    Lots of hippity hoppity indeed! We were practicing hip and chest bouncing in a squash club in a room with a glass window. Lots of men trying to spy on us. :o

I dont blame em if you were "chest bouncing". Bouncy bouncy..
  • Options
    Yeah my friend is the daughter of the owner of club, I told her we were great for business! :thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah my friend is the daughter of the owner of club, I told her we were great for business! :thumb:

You any good? I mean at hippity hopping .. :p
  • Options
    Of course I am! I'm fabulous! ;)