Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how stupid am i!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, 1st time on here new to this thing! Well anyway i went to town last weekend with the girls and ended up pullingthe most gorgeous guy iv ever set eyes on!, we went back to his and had the most amazing sex ever. anyway as i was feeling pretty rought the next morning i made my excuses and shot off pretty quickly- stil being pretty drunk i wasnt really bothered if i saw him again or not but now i just cant stop thinking about him!i didnt take his number and i NEEED to see him again soooo do i just play it cool and wait until the next time i randomly see him out in town?! ( the last time i saw him in town was a year ago!) he lives around 20 mins drive away from me and for a sec the thought of just showing up for him crossed my mind but he lives with his parents and ermm Stalker!?, i jus cant stop thinking about that night, hmm any suggestions :) xx

Comments

• Options
    Facebook?
  • Options
    If you knew him a tad bit beforehand I don't think dropping by would be so horrible. You could just say you've been in the vicinity and wanted to say hello. I know I'd be chuffed.
  • Options
    If you remember his address, (or at least work it out), then I'd send him a letter. See how it takes on from there. There is nothing to lose apart from a 1st class stamp.
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    If you remember his address, (or at least work it out), then I'd send him a letter. See how it takes on from there. There is nothing to lose apart from a 1st class stamp.

Done that. Wouldn't advice that, as you might ages for an answer and don't know if he hasn't got it, or maybe he has and is just ignoring you. Letters are definitely more creepy (imho) than just going round his place.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Done that. Wouldn't advice that, as you might ages for an answer and don't know if he hasn't got it, or maybe he has and is just ignoring you. Letters are definitely more creepy (imho) than just going round his place.

I agree. Popping round if you know him already aint too bad.
    But I think the facebook oprion is the best so far...
  • Options
    Hmm, thanks guys. ho doesnt have facebook :( lol, hm, childish but dya thinks sending a mate to his house to get his munber is a bad idea or should i just show up !? just thinking on how to save myself some embarassment, from a guys point of view would u think that was weird? :S or girls would u ever consider it? its not like im looking for anything serious with the guy , just some good GOOD fun :)
  • Options
    Go yourself. Don't send a mate, that's just odd.
  • Options
    Go yourself, it doesnt sound like its very likely you'll bump into him very easily. If it is embarassing you dont have to see him again. Maybe you will in a years time but by then you'll both laugh about it!