Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

An incident happened in town - was I in the wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was buying something from house of fraser at the weekend and i went to the cashier to pay for something. She just gave me a weird look when I went up there and I felt annoyed. After i paid for the thing, I decided to look at some other things as I was going out and ask I reached the exit she was standing in my way.

I had forgotten what she did before but she just stood in my way and as if she wanted to spite me or something. I got annoyed at this and after politely asking her to step aside I just got annoyed again and nudged her out of the way.

She seemed upset but I didn't care really. She then went and told her supervisor but I just walked off and went about my business. Did I do anything wrong?

Comments

• Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    yes. Instead of nudging her, you should have broken her nose.
  • Options
    You nudged her out of the way? How were you there long enough to see her go and speak to her supervisor?
  • Options
    ilipintt wrote: »
    I was buying something from house of fraser at the weekend and i went to the cashier to pay for something. She just gave me a weird look when I went up there and I felt annoyed. After i paid for the thing, I decided to look at some other things as I was going out and ask I reached the exit she was standing in my way.

I had forgotten what she did before but she just stood in my way and as if she wanted to spite me or something. I got annoyed at this and after politely asking her to step aside I just got annoyed again and nudged her out of the way.

She seemed upset but I didn't care really. She then went and told her supervisor but I just walked off and went about my business. Did I do anything wrong?

Are you actually making this up? Do you have an imaginary anger management problem?
  • Options
    What do you mean?
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    You nudged her out of the way? How were you there long enough to see her go and speak to her supervisor?

Only about a minute or so. Why?
  • Options
    What do you mean?

You feel annoyed at next to nothing. You broke your cousin's nose for nothing. You nudged somebody out of the way, and then hung around, I assume to see if anything would happen afterwards. Certainly long enough to see them go to the supervisor.

Just sounds like you are a bit of a dick, that is actually looking for trouble.
  • Options
    Oh ok. Well I broke his nose because he deserved as I said before.

This time I thought "screw it" and did it because i had more important things to think about than somebody I don't know trying to spite for me for whatever reason.
  • Options
    Why didn't you break her nose ?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Why didn't you break her nose ?

Why should I have done?
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    yes. Instead of nudging her, you should have broken her nose.

That would have been inappropriate and unethical.
  • Options
    Why should I have done?

Your cousin didn't deserve it. So why not this person?
  • Options
    I don't know. I don't act rationally 100% of the time. No one really does.
  • Options
    You should get your own back in her with some sort of car bomb.
  • Options
    Kill her with fire.
  • Options
    Just to be fair I'll give this thread a try for a while - but ilipint, you need to be aware that some of your recent posts do tend to wind other people up since your replies seems so disconnected from what other people are posting.

So fair warning - unless the thread actually develops with some real investment from you to discuss or explain your actions it won't be open for a long time.
  • Options
    Kill her with fire.

What? lol..

i don't care about this and see no need to "get my own back". She evidently seems more "hurt" by this than I am.

Besides, situations aren't so black and white. In ANY situation, we must take some responsiblity for what we do, even if directly we are not to blame. But I guess moping like a 2 year old is Ok in this case, huh?
  • Options
    I don't know. I don't act rationally 100% of the time. No one really does.

No, but most people think their actions through by trying to imagine the consequences.
  • Options
    Yes. What do you mean though?
  • Options
    Yes. What do you mean though?

You know what - I can't be bothered. It's going to become a circular discussion, and I'm not in the mood.
  • Options
    So your cousin deserved it because he's mentally ill, and this girl deserved it because she might have been having an off day and you took it badly?

Even if she was rude to you, which I doubt was deliberate given her apparent response to your "nudge", that's no reason to be rude back.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

Why?

I she wanted to spite me, but I don't care.
  • Options
    Why?

I she wanted to spite me, but I don't care.

If you don't care, why get annoyed several times and hang around to see what she did?! :yeees: :confused: :mad:
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    So your cousin deserved it because he's mentally ill, and this girl deserved it because she might have been having an off day and you took it badly?

I can read people well, and know when they want to spite me or not. As I said, I don't care, they're bad if they want to spite people they don't know..
    Even if she was rude to you, which I doubt was deliberate given her apparent response to your "nudge", that's no reason to be rude back.

As I said, I understand people. People would still believe they are in the right when they know there is little rational reason to think that.
  • Options
    I can read people well, and know when they want to spite me or not. As I said, I don't care, they're bad if they want to spite people they don't know..

As I said, I understand people. People would still believe they are in the right when they know there is little rational reason to think that.

To be honest, I want to spite you right now.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You are a complete nutcase.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    To be honest, I want to spite you right now.
    Lol same.

I think we should all just ignore her posts from now on.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKNHFX8Dua4

Can this thread be about B.B King now?
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    You are a complete nutcase.

How do you mean?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    How do you mean?
    You either have a very over excited imagination or a serious anger management problem.
This discussion has been closed.