Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nervousness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any way the post title really says it all
at college i've met a girl that i'm really attracted to(with good reason, shes HOT, sizzling), conversation comes easily (which never normally happens with girls i like) anyway, we get on the same bus most days and we chat alot and talk in our classes we have together. Any way, I really really am attracted to her attracted to, i've never really felt like this before, yes i've been attracted to girls before, but i've never really felt like this amount of attraction, i can't really get her out of my head.

When i'm around her i'm nervous but i'm okay at controlling it and hiding it but noing what i'm like i'll end up saying something stupid and insult her, Is there anyway of getting more confident around her

Anyho i'm thinking of asking her to freshers ball pretty soon and i;ve talked to her friend (whos in my tutor so its not obvious oranything to her,\ I want it to be a surpise) about what type of things she likes, romance like roses. I've given her subtle hints like the fact that on msn i;ve been talking to her and said that she looks stunning in her ball dress

Anyway i'm ramberling now
thanks guys and girls

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just ask her then?? Either way its not a massive deal, she says yes = score, you get to take a fittie to the ball. Flipside = you're exactly in the same position you are now except with a bit of knowledge on your side. what do you have to lose? (ok maybe pride and dignity but its a small price to pay ;p)